SRC is opening a record store

I have nothing further to add, I just find this hilarious

Edit: Now with the quote from their email

SRCvinyl is opening up a Record Store in Niagara Falls, ON, Canada!! Our new offices on Main St in Niagara Falls, Ontario have a store front so we will be opening a Record Store!! We anticipate opening sometime in March and will have the exact date over the next few weeks. We are most excited about this as for it creates a great opportunity to not only interact with many of our customers but to bring more fun to our local vinyl collecting community! Follow us on Facebook to keep updated with the opening of the retail store in Niagara Falls: 

https://www.facebook.com/srcvinylca 

I guess selling $30 records really does pay off

Good news too! The Canadian mail system is so overpriced that now shipping of your records to the US will cost twice the price of the record itself...

I thought about how this will suck for those outside of Canada, but then I quickly decided it wasn't worth it since I don't plan on buying from them again.

I thought about how this will suck for those outside of Canada, but then I quickly decided it wasn't worth it since I don't plan on buying from them again.

Pretty sure they've always been in Canada, they just go over the border to Mail to US residents. I could be wrong.

Still laughing at "everyone in the store is named Danny"