PO: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (3/31/15)

All clear copies are sold out in Denver, so I thought I'd check salt Lake since I'm in town this weekend. One record store had a copy, but were charging $34.99 for it! I'll just get a black copy when I get back home.

What store? I couldn't find any at Diabolical or the Salt Lake/Bountiful Graywhale locations.

Went to first show in Philly last night.  It was pretty incredible.  Played all of C&L (in different order) and some older songs afterwards. Show started at 8:00 and the 7" was gone by the time I got there at 8:15. 

i assume it was more laid back as opposed to the crazy age of adz tour? did he have a big band with him?

Went to first show in Philly last night.  It was pretty incredible.  Played all of C&L (in different order) and some older songs afterwards. Show started at 8:00 and the 7" was gone by the time I got there at 8:15. 

So funny that there is absolutely nothing from Age of Adz. Sad, but funny. 

Awesome set regardless. All of C&L is super awesome.

That is my fear with the 7". I'm planning on going when doors open. Just for the 7"....

I kind of figured the setlist would be like this. When I saw the Adz tour it was all Adz (and Delighted ep) songs. With I think 2 older ones in the encore. I would not expect him to bust into Adz songs or Chicago in the middle of C&L songs.... 

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sufjan-stevens/2015/academy-of-music-philadelphia-pa-2bc8a822.html