PO: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (3/31/15)

2 hours ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

https://store.asthmatickitty.com/collections/sufjan-stevens-sale

Clear version back in stock if anyone wants it. No returns because of the quality issues though.

Don't bother. The clear pressing sounds like ass.  Might as well just throw your money away. Wish I had sold mine when they were going for 50 bucks or more. 

21 minutes ago, ntslash said:

Don't bother. The clear pressing sounds like ass.  Might as well just throw your money away. Wish I had sold mine when they were going for 50 bucks or more. 

It's true, both the black and clear sound like shit.  So much so that it actually made me mad because it's such a beautiful album.

4 minutes ago, streetwaves said:

Dang, wish this was around yesterday when I made my order. Still bought it though cuz this album is incredible and this seems cheaper than when Newbury initially sold it. Crazy. 

4 hours ago, streetwaves said:

I have a copy of this I'm willing to part with if anyone is interested. I have the anniversary edition, so I don't have much use for the red and green version.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Geez. I should have realized that the Tanya Harding 7” would go quick. I figured since it was a preorder that it’s be up. So I hope people cancel and what not so I can snag a copy. 

Yeah, I had it in my cart and was just waiting for a transfer to clear to purchase it. I wasn't expecting it to be all that limited for whatever reason. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

Tonya Harding vinyl available to pre order at Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B63ZGZ8/

@Multiverse @MCDELTAT

Good looking out, I grabbed one. I was curious if it was the same blue variant since it so explicitly said April 20, when I could have sworn the AK site said March,  but looks like they changed it to say "early 2018" there.