PO: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (3/31/15)

http://store.asthmatickitty.com/collections/featured/products/sufjan-stevens-carrie-lowell?variant=1093668620

$13 for LP on Black or Ltd Clear

Pitchfork article: http://pitchfork.com/news/58019-sufjan-stevens-announces-new-album-carrie-lowell/

According to a press release, the album was named for Stevens' mother and stepfather, and its 11 songs are about "life and death, love and loss, and the artist's struggle to make sense of the beauty and ugliness of love." It's also billed as a return to Stevens' "folk roots," according to the press release.

Collaborators on the album include Casey Foubert, Laura Veirs, Nedelle Torrisi, Sean Carey, Ben Lester, and Thomas Bartlett.

Carrie & Lowell:

01 Death With Dignity
02 Should Have Known Better
03 All of Me Wants All of You
04 Drawn to the Blood
05 Fourth of July
06 The Only Thing
07 Carrie & Lowell
08 Eugene
09 John My Beloved
10 No Shade in the Shadow of the Cross
11 Blue Bucket of Gold

i've been trying to buy a clear for 10 mins. saying it's sold out for me.

Is the clear going in and out of stock? Showing as sold out for me.

I was able to get one mere seconds before you guys posted this. Keep trying. my guess is the site is a bit wonky from all the traffic.

The Age of Adz tour was entirely new just his new stuff. He did Chicago last, then for the encore only did concerning the UFO..., Casmir Pulaski Day and Jacksonville. I wasn't disappointed tho hearing him play the entire 26 minutes of impossible soul was magical. Oh and he started the show with Seven Swans.

I missed the Age of Adz tour and have been kicking myself ever since. Will pick up tickets the second if UK/Ireland shows are announced. The videos of the Impossible Soul performance are mind blowing, so I can only imagine what it would've been like to experience it in the flesh.