PO: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (3/31/15)

Barcodes are different between colors. Just go off the discogs ones. They're accurate.

I found out, after the fact, that the barcode given on Discogs IS accurate but I ordered 1 clear and 1 black from Asthmatic Kitty and they put a post-it note that said "Black" on the opposite copy.  So, I just opened both to see which was which.

If you're in a store, use the barcode that Discogs lists to see if it is clear.  Not all clear copies have stickers on them.

• 1 month later...

Can I say that Sufjan's live show was probably one of the best shows of my life? Blue Bucket of Gold just sounds stunning. I'm just psyched that he played stuff from Seven Swans. Must-see live everyone. Also managed to nab one of those neat lil 7"s. I wasn't sure how quickly they were going to go but they actually managed to last the whole show from what I could see after I was walking out near the merch booth. Also, I noticed that people were able to buy both versions. Was it like that at your other shows?

Can I say that Sufjan's live show was probably one of the best shows of my life? Blue Bucket of Gold just sounds stunning. I'm just psyched that he played stuff from Seven Swans. Must-see live everyone. Also managed to nab one of those neat lil 7"s. I wasn't sure how quickly they were going to go but they actually managed to last the whole show from what I could see after I was walking out near the merch booth. Also, I noticed that people were able to buy both versions. I'm starting to understand why the Exploding Whale variant is being thrown up on the 'bay compared to 4th of July variant. No one wants to part with that one lol. But was it like that at your other shows?

I can't say anything about his live show, I hope to see him someday but haven't been able to yet.

I will say that the new album and Seven Swans have been my go-to albums from him since the new one came out though.

I'm going to have to revisit Age of Adz, but I remember not being crazy about it.

I can't say anything about his live show, I hope to see him someday but haven't been able to yet.

I will say that the new album and Seven Swans have been my go-to albums from him since the new one came out though.

I'm going to have to revisit Age of Adz, but I remember not being crazy about it.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sufjan-stevens/2015/copley-symphony-hall-san-diego-ca-1bc9f5bc.html

Pretty much what you would see from him at the moment. There's no Adz songs at all. Definitely interesting that he decided on that since I know plenty of people got into him because of that album in recent years. It's interesting because alot of the songs from C&L are seriously renovated because of the 5-piece band. Also makes me want a live recording from one of these shows.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sufjan-stevens/2015/copley-symphony-hall-san-diego-ca-1bc9f5bc.html

Pretty much what you would see from him at the moment. There's no Adz songs at all. Definitely interesting that he decided on that since I know plenty of people got into him because of that album in recent years. It's interesting because alot of the songs from C&L are seriously renovated because of the 5-piece band. Also makes me want a live recording from one of these shows.

Futile Devices is the first track off Age of Adz, but yeah it's definitely not in line with the rest of the album tonally.