OUT NOW Silverstein: I Am Alive In Everything I Touch

I was trying to :(

Really? I thought each of their last albums were solid. Different, but still awesome. 

And yeah, only Emery that stuck around is The Question. FOR ME. I love damn near every song on that album.

You definitely need to give In Shallow Seas We Sail a couple of back to back listens. It's their BEST album, and one of my all time favorite records. 

Really? I thought each of their last albums were solid. Different, but still awesome. 

You definitely need to give In Shallow Seas We Sail a couple of back to back listens. It's their BEST album, and one of my all time favorite records. 

Eh, I'm in a weird nostalgia-denial place with some of these bands. I can't stomach anything after Still Searching by Senses Fail, and I never was into Emery, to be fair :P.

Eh, I'm in a weird nostalgia-denial place with some of these bands. I can't stomach anything after Still Searching by Senses Fail, and I never was into Emery, to be fair :P.

I can understand Life is Not a Waiting Room and The Fire, as each only like half of the album of each were any good. But man, Renacer is a BEAST. Totally change of sound direction for Senses Fail. How you don't like Emery BAFFLES me tbh. But to each his own I guess :P

lameee.  I'm sure the music video they're putting up is for that song though and will be up in 45 minutes.  good thing I ripped it to an mp3 when i did.  looking forward to seeing the pre-orders.

damn I didn't catch it before it was taken down.. got busy at work.

But hey how do you rip to mp3? and you do that from youtube.. or anywhere?

I only buy music these days if it's vinyl and a band worth supporting...  I just got kicked off the underground site (what.cd) where I'd download other random songs/albums because I couldn't keep a good upload ratio (cuz hardly anyone downloads the same tunes as me).. so I need a new option to get some tunes here...

Thanks in advance to anyone who is helpful

damn I didn't catch it before it was taken down.. got busy at work.

But hey how do you rip to mp3? and you do that from youtube.. or anywhere?

I only buy music these days if it's vinyl and a band worth supporting... I just got kicked off the underground site (what.cd) where I'd download other random songs/albums because I couldn't keep a good upload ratio (cuz hardly anyone downloads the same tunes as me).. so I need a new option to get some tunes here...

Thanks in advance to anyone who is helpful

Try KingdomLeaks man!

PLEASE NOTE: This is a presale item set to ship shortly before the album release date of 5.19.15

• Test Press - I Am Alive In Everything I Touch - Limited to 5

• 1 Record from a member of Silverstein's Personal vinyl Collection, with a handwritten letter from that member explaining the record they've giving to you, and its importance to them. (This will not be a Silverstein record, it will be of a band that is special and important/inspirational to that member)

• Circle Snake Zip-Up Hoodie

• Album Art T-Shirt

• The World In Your Hands T-Shirt

• 11" x 17" Promo Poster

• Cassette Tape - Limited to 500

• 18" x 24" El Jefe Silkscreen Poster Limited to 500

• Ring – Men Size 10 – Polished Nickel (comes with necklace as well incase ring size is too large)

• 4 "Circle Sticker

• 8" x 10" Autographed Photo

• Coffee Mug and Coffee – Single Origin – Gold Bag – Makes 8 cups - Black Mug

• 180 GRAM LP - Gatefold - Beer / Coke Bottle Green - Half and Half with Brown Splatter - Includes CD - (Limited to 250)

• CD – Jewelcase - 12 Songs

• Instant Gratification Track "A Midwestern State of Emergency"

• Full Digital Download Sent: 5.19.15