Bucketh{r}ead

Faucet

1 hour ago, Velocity of Sound said:

I'm wondering if the releases are slowing down because he's on tour or fill he's had his fill of vinyl reissues? 

I imagine that the delayed schedule is what is putting off new releases. I'd expect more announced once everything catches up because it would be bad practice to announce something that won't come out until mid 2018 when everything is backed up a month+

54 minutes ago, TheArtThief said:

I hope it arrives in time for Halloween!

That would be every so lovely.

I truly hate pre-ordering things.

I've been waiting for Somnium Nox since I paid for it in March...it's supposedly on the way...and the Ace Frehley re-release that I paid for in July...also on the way...

On the way....

1 hour ago, Battra said:

Quick question...

For those of you who preordered stuff that's arrived...did you get email shipment notifications?

How did that stuff work?

Yes, emails - here's one of mine:

A package was shipped to you on 09/09/2017 via U.S. Postal Service Media Mail to the following address:

[MY ADDRESS]

The package's ID is ###################################

49 minutes ago, novalue1209 said:

total click bait, check out the full interview

" Guitar master Buckethead has revealed in a new interview that he was diagnosed with a life-threatening heart condition. The shredder underwent surgery in an attempt to correct the problem, but continues to struggle with simple tasks like walking across a room. "

I havent listen to the interview, but I did read the article. Sounds pretty serious to me.
I cant listen to it right now, does Big B say he's OK? I was/am also concerned that he Brian Carroll actually broke character.

47 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

" Guitar master Buckethead has revealed in a new interview that he was diagnosed with a life-threatening heart condition. The shredder underwent surgery in an attempt to correct the problem, but continues to struggle with simple tasks like walking across a room. "

I havent listen to the interview, but I did read the article. Sounds pretty serious to me.
I cant listen to it right now, does Big B say he's OK? I was/am also concerned that he Brian Carroll actually broke character.

it sounded like it was more of a scary thing than a life threatening thing. he definitely broke character and went into detail about this heart problem, his parents dying, his back problems and general fear of communicating. really worth the listen.

2 hours ago, Battra said:

I've not listened to the podcast thing, but the Metal Sucks article made it sound pretty scary.

I finally got to hear the interview and I feel way better about the news. I wish I had time to listed at 8am when I read the article. The news really bummed me out all day, but I feel better now. It sounds like Big B has things handled.

On 10/12/2017 at 5:51 PM, Velocity of Sound said:

I finally got to hear the interview and I feel way better about the news. I wish I had time to listed at 8am when I read the article. The news really bummed me out all day, but I feel better now. It sounds like Big B has things handled.

That's good to hear.

I haven't told my little one, who loves Buckethead, about the news.