Bucketh{r}ead

Faucet

5 hours ago, TheArtThief said:

I sent Buckethead Pikes an email regarding the shipment of the records and this is what they sent back:

"We just received the vinyl for both albums from the pressing plant today.  As a result, we are behind schedule getting all the vinyl orders sent out.  We hope to have all Crime Slunk Scene and Elephant Man orders shipped out by next week.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  We will send you tracking info once it ships.

Buckethead Pikes Service"

That's good info, thank you. 

I can imagine that all 9 releases (and counting) will be delayed.  That's just the nature of pressing vinyl, nothing's ever on time. 

7 hours ago, TheArtThief said:

I sent Buckethead Pikes an email regarding the shipment of the records and this is what they sent back:

"We just received the vinyl for both albums from the pressing plant today.  As a result, we are behind schedule getting all the vinyl orders sent out.  We hope to have all Crime Slunk Scene and Elephant Man orders shipped out by next week.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  We will send you tracking info once it ships.

Buckethead Pikes Service"

Gotta give the bucket some time to do all that signing!

http://bucketheadpikes.com/halloween_usb.html

31 Days of Halloween
The Silver Shamrock Series

Available as Limited Edition and Standard Edition

Limited Edition includes:

-Silver Pumpkin USB Stick with all 31 Halloween albums (Pikes 176-206) in .wav and .flac format plus .jpgs of all the album covers

-Signed Polaroid (unique to each order)

-Signed 11x17 poster

-Signed 8x10

-Cassette with 2 minutes of horror (unique to each order)

Standard Edition includes:

-Silver Pumpkin USB Stick with all 31 Halloween albums (Pikes 176-206) in .wav and .flac format plus all the cover artwork as a .jpgs

Ships October 2017

44 minutes ago, novalue1209 said:

http://bucketheadpikes.com/halloween_usb.html

31 Days of Halloween
The Silver Shamrock Series

Available as Limited Edition and Standard Edition

Limited Edition includes:

-Silver Pumpkin USB Stick with all 31 Halloween albums (Pikes 176-206) in .wav and .flac format plus .jpgs of all the album covers

-Signed Polaroid (unique to each order)

-Signed 11x17 poster

-Signed 8x10

-Cassette with 2 minutes of horror (unique to each order)

Standard Edition includes:

-Silver Pumpkin USB Stick with all 31 Halloween albums (Pikes 176-206) in .wav and .flac format plus all the cover artwork as a .jpgs

Ships October 2017

Phew! Just a USB, was about to flip out about not being able to keep up with all of these glorious releases...

1 hour ago, EHughes527 said:

Phew! Just a USB, was about to flip out about not being able to keep up with all of these glorious releases...

Woah! No vinyl! (Thank God, my wallet can't keep up)

Haha. The Inbred teeth deluxe was the only deluxe I've purchased, but I did also buy signed copies of the other 8 releases. 

51 minutes ago, novalue1209 said:

http://www.bucketheadpikes.com/sparks_vinyl.html

Available as Signed or Standard Edition

Signed Edition sale ends August 26

http://music.bucketheadpikes.com/album/sparks-in-the-dark

Son of a.... 

*Sigh* I will not start complaining about finally getting Buckethead vinyl, but damn it'll hard to afford them all at once like this!

24 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

Son of a.... 

*Sigh* I will not start complaining about finally getting Buckethead vinyl, but damn it'll hard to afford them all at once like this!

Press counts would be helpful too. 

Its wild that all these releases keep coming and he still doesn't have a mailing list or an official social media page.  

Do you guys think that more than 1000 of each release is being pressed? Maybe 500?

Its also weird that some get the deluxe treatment and other releases do not. 

Im concerned about packaging. I saw a video of someone unpacking their Slunk Scene deluxe, and there was no cardboard fillers. The only protection was what looked like two pieces of crumbled up tissue paper. 

I also don't know what's going on with the numbered editions. The two copies I saw were just numbered #11 and another one numbered #6. 

1 hour ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Im concerned about packaging. I saw a video of someone unpacking their Slunk Scene deluxe, and there was no cardboard fillers. The only protection was what looked like two pieces of crumbled up tissue paper. 

I also don't know what's going on with the numbered editions. The two copies I saw were just numbered #11 and another one numbered #6. 

Well,  a number is a number, right? ;)

Do we know if they send out shipping confirmations?

8 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

i was curious about the numbers as well. the $80 versions are "LE #" and the regular signed versions are just "#"

heres a short clip of King James from instagram

Got my copy of CSS in today. Yes, the shipping leaves more to be wanted (packed with tissue paper - yikes!) - however my copy seemed to arrive in perfect condition. *Phew!*

I have not had a chance to spin it yet tonight (got new SlyVinyl test presses in today too, so those are now spinning), but the jacket seems pretty standard fare, the press seems heavy (likely 180g) and the autograph and numbering is crisp. Just about all I needed from this release.

#21 Crime Scene Slunk checking in...

Edited by EHughes527