Bucketh{r}ead

Faucet

42 minutes ago, Battra said:

I just don't like the inflated shipping prices on the reasonable LP prices.

=/

I agree completely. He did knock shipping down from $15 to $13 on Bucketheadland tho. But still, he stands to make a $5 shipping profit on every order that is delivered within his same shipping zone.  It will only cost $13 if he ships Priority to one end of the USA to the other. 

1 hour ago, Velocity of Sound said:

I agree completely. He did knock shipping down from $15 to $13 on Bucketheadland tho. But still, he stands to make a $5 shipping profit on every order that is delivered within his same shipping zone.  It will only cost $13 if he ships Priority to one end of the USA to the other. 

At least it's the same price for international orders. Probably just an error on their side, who knows. It probably evens out on their end.

What's a mailer cost? I really don't know... $2?

$3.99 to ship...that's a tidy profit on shipping...perhaps yarostino is right that they're trying to have the same price for shipping worldwide...but with all the times I get hosed on Euro to America shipping...I'd like to not get hosed on USA to USA shipping.

58 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Shipping costs (for me) so far. 

Crime Slunk Scene = $15

Elephant Man's Alarm Clock= $15

Bucketheadland 5 13 10 31 = $13

Shadows Between the Sky = $6

wtf?

Happy to see the shipping prices fall, especially if these presses keep coming. 

I contacted Pikes customer service and they refunded me the difference. 

I just sent them a summary of my purchases with the Paypal transaction number and had a refund within 48 hours.

13 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

I just sent them a summary of my purchases with the Paypal transaction number and had a refund within 48 hours.

Really? Wow. That's cool they did that. Weird that they made a situation were they needed to do that though. 

Really? Wow. That's cool they did that. Weird that they made a situation were they needed to do that though. 

Yeah, no hassle on my end. Happy with the results. 

No clue why it was set up like that for shipping initially. Saw someone else speculate that maybe they tried to just set one price for shipping for all countries, but that's kinda amateurish, so I dunno. 

Glad to see it fixed now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2017 at 2:06 PM, EHughes527 said:

I emailed them last week in regards to over paying on shipping with no reply. I emailed them last month to try to get a handle on press counts, still no reply on that either. 

Thats just poor form, especially since I spent $300 on these preorders so far. 

• 2 weeks later...

http://bucketheadpikes.com/bansheebot_vinyl.html

The Album Formerly Known as "Decoding the Tomb of Bansheebot" Vinyl Edition Pre Order

Featuring a new title, new artwork, and re-recordings of "Ghost Host" and "Asylum of Glass".

Available as Limited Edition, Signed, or Standard Edition 

Limited Edition Includes:

-Signed and Numbered Album Cover
-DVD featuring a live performace of "Ghost Host" unique to each order
-Exclusive signed 8x10 photo 
-Signed 11x17 poster
-Exclusive sticker

Click here to purchase Limited Edition for $100

Signed Edition Includes:

-Signed and Numbered Album Cover 

Click here to purchase Signed Edition for $35 

Click here to purchase Standard Edition for $20

The songs "Circarama" and "Pickwick's Last Chapter" will be excluded from the vinyl editions. 

Shipping Begins December 15th

• 2 weeks later...

I sent Buckethead Pikes an email regarding the shipment of the records and this is what they sent back:

"We just received the vinyl for both albums from the pressing plant today.  As a result, we are behind schedule getting all the vinyl orders sent out.  We hope to have all Crime Slunk Scene and Elephant Man orders shipped out by next week.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  We will send you tracking info once it ships.

Buckethead Pikes Service"