Bucketh{r}ead

Faucet

1 hour ago, Faucet said:

weird Decaying Parchment has a new title, the pikes page doesn't state that it would http://bucketheadpikes.com/DP_vinyl.html

the Ghost Host cover looks amazing, Bucket should have let frankenseuss do the Albino Slug artwork as well.

Not huge on the new Decaying Parchment artwork. Glad I got the drawing edition for that one. I love this pike though and think it's one of his best newer ones. 

I saw Buckethead Friday night and it was fantastic.  I didn't think I would like the backing tracks.  However, it just kept the focus on Buckethead.  My only complaint is that the venue oversold the show by what seemed to be about 100 people.  We left our spots during intermission and couldn't get back on the floor.  The silver lining is that Buckethead can still draw ~700 people in a small city like Madison, WI!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to ask on the tread but....

Does anyone have a signed copy (regular cover with autograph) of Poseidon they would be willing to trade for (choose one):

signed 5 13 10 31

signed Clockunwise (Albino Slug)

signed Ghost Host (Decoding The Banshees Tomb)

or a regular copy of Poseidon & a Guitar Magazine with Brian Carroll’s personal bio ad. 

Thanks!

Edited by Velocity of Sound

On 3/25/2018 at 9:42 PM, telefunken said:

I saw Buckethead Friday night and it was fantastic.  I didn't think I would like the backing tracks.  However, it just kept the focus on Buckethead.  My only complaint is that the venue oversold the show by what seemed to be about 100 people.  We left our spots during intermission and couldn't get back on the floor.  The silver lining is that Buckethead can still draw ~700 people in a small city like Madison, WI!

When I saw him I'd say our venue was over sold as well...couple that with the dillholes doing camera work all night...

[

Anyone else still waiting on ‘Roller Coaster Track Repair” and or “ Decaying Parchment”?

I know that it seems there is no rhyme or reason to when these get shipped, I’m just irritated because my buddy got his signed copies three weeks ago and he ordered his records MONTHS after I ordered mine. 

32 minutes ago, Faucet said:

yeah the little logo where the pike number is.

Nice, good eye! I noticed the cover art for ‘Crime Slunk Scene’ is a little different too. The chickens are in different places on the LP. 

No, I didn’t order the deluxe packages for these. 

“Roller Coaster Track Repair” I ordered the signed copy and the hand drawn cover. 

For “Decomposing Parchment” (AKA “ Performances of the Bloodless Guillotine”) I ordered the signed copy. 

Im still  dying to see the mold of Buckethead’s teeth with the “Inbred Mountain” deluxe package. 

I reached out to Pike Services regarding estimated shipping dates on the rest of the albums. I also asked them if there were anymore vinyl reissues coming. 

We expect to ship the signed Rollercoaster Track Repair and signed Decaying Parchment albums in a couple weeks.  Inbred Mountain and Live From Bucketheadland are still in production, so as soon as we receive those albums we will ship them out.  We don't have any information on future vinyl releases.

Buckethead Pikes Service”

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, TheArtThief said:

Dang, I wonder what's keeping Live at Bucketheadland in production

I don’t know, but I’m fed up with Pikes Services. April 16 they said shipping on Roller Coaster and Decaying Parchment would ship “in a couple weeks”. 

Guess what.  Bullshit. The lack of communication with them is criminal. 

5 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

I don’t know, but I’m fed up with Pikes Services. April 16 they said shipping on Roller Coaster and Decaying Parchment would ship “in a couple weeks”. 

Guess what.  Bullshit. The lack of communication with them is criminal. 

ive received both of these records. the LE editions are delayed probably due to the tour.

6 hours ago, Faucet said:

ive received both of these records. the LE editions are delayed probably due to the tour.

I agree with that.

I’m just waiting for signed copies, not deluxe packages. Either way Pikes Services just told me whatever they felt like saying. If there is a delay because of the tour, then Pikes should just say “after there tour”. Instead they say “two weeks” at a time that there was still TWO MONTHS of tour left. All of this on top of the record’s street delayed 9+ months without Pikes lifting a single finger’s worth of communication.  

I know it’s not Buckethead’s fault, but the people he hired to run his web store sucks hard. 

Edited by Velocity of Sound

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Faucet said:

roller coaster track repair limited edition package arrived. note included says the VHS will ship "soon".

I’m still waiting for signed & drawn cover copies of Roller Coaster and Decaying Parchment.  Pikes told me 7 weeks ago I’d have them in two weeks. 

I hate to say it but Pikes Services is easily the shittiest “webstore” / “label” I’ve ever delt with. 

They could even be bothered to reply to me when I reached out to them a second time. 

Its been like 10 months at this point. 

6 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

I’m still waiting for signed & drawn cover copies of Roller Coaster and Decaying Parchment.  Pikes told me 7 weeks ago I’d have them in two weeks. 

I hate to say it but Pikes Services is easily the shittiest “webstore” / “label” I’ve ever delt with. 

They could even be bothered to reply to me when I reached out to them a second time. 

Its been like 10 months at this point. 

i just got my regular signed version of decaying parchment 5 minutes ago so maybe there was just a delay because of the tour. not entirely sure. they've also been reluctant to respond to me about the status of the soothsayer live DVDs and the 2 remaining vinyl packages.

• 4 weeks later...

Here’s an official update from Buckethead’s Facebook page. 

Vinyl Edition updates: (via Pikes service) http://www.bucketheadpikes.com/vinyl.html

• "Live from Bucketheadland" is still in production, and has further been delayed by at least two months.

• "Bucketheadland 513 1031" Slunk Pass Edition will hopefully be shipped by the end of summer.

• "Inbred Mountain" pressings should be arriving within the next few days. Hopefully shipping soon. “

• 3 weeks later...