The Anniversary "Designing a Nervous Breakdown"

dmfay

I dont think it has so much to do with the band as it does with vagrant. Vagrant doesnt seem to repress anything at all.

vagrant really doesn't press anything at all. the anniversary records, i believe were pressed by the get up kids's defunct imprint, heroes & villians. 

i just meant, the only way any ball would get rolling on repressing their stuff is if they got back together and there was more demand. but yes, then there's the obstacle of vagrant's impossible licensing process and the fact they never press anything. 

Hey, thanks! I had no luck on those sites so I reached out to Vagrant. No response yet. I just scored one so I'm super stoked on that :)

Best of luck with getting a response from Vagrant. The one time I emailed them to try and get more info on one of their former bands about merch and/or contact info they sent me an email back a week later asking for my shirt size and my address and a week after that some lame Vagrant records pentagram logo TShirt showed up. It pissed me off and I emailed them back "hey, if I wanted a Tshirt from you guys I would've ordered one.....I just want an answer to the fucking question I asked two weeks ago". Their response was "sorry, we don't have a response, enjoy the tshirt anyways". I appreciate the sentiment, but I would've appreciated an answer to my question and then a "hey, size t shirt do you wear?" After the answer

I am that friend.

Well if I actually did buy it and still had it, it would have been yours. I'm almost scared that you'll hunt me down and murder me when I tell you I have owned that record twice. Sort of did something stupid to the first copy. So I was a dumb 18 year old, never really into autographs, but somehow thought it would be cool to get my Designing and Get Up Kids records signed during their tour.... and thought it would look cool if they signed on the actual vinyl. Sorry. That extra copy I had to buy to replace mine could have been yours.