The Anniversary "Designing a Nervous Breakdown"

dmfay

I would think it's possible they reserved some to sell post-tour, the creme tangerine record shop said they got the last 6 from the tour, so I don't know if that means the rest of the pressing or if they have a few more.  Staying hopeful I guess, though it does seem possible that they would have sold an average of 55/show.  I'm a little surprised at this point no one has tried flipping one on discogs

39 minutes ago, kcblackrob said:

New Berwanger up for pre-order - ships week of Nov. 04

https://joshberwanger.merchtable.com/pre-orders

Pressing info -

1/2 and 1/2 Splatter: Limited 500

Hot Pink Splatter: Limited 200

A Side / B Side: Limited 200

Color In Color: Limited 50

Heh... this stuff kind of reminds me of Kay Kay and His Weather Underground. Digging it a lot more than I thought I would.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Agreed, that is pretty ugly. I'll still buy it if there is no black option, since the audio is what I'm after.

I mean, I didn't say I'm not buying it if it's the only option, just...that's not a colorway that piques my interest.  I'd go with a solid of either of those three...but honestly, black would be my preference

This repress has been a long time coming....I'll be excited to finally own a copy (my Cd got stolen years and years ago) regardless of the colorway.   

Did they ever say whether or not more copies of Your Majesty are going up along with this?

Edited by birdwell

17 minutes ago, birdwell said:

This repress has been a long time coming....I'll be excited to finally own a copy (my Cd got stolen years and years ago) regardless of the colorway.   

Did they ever say whether or not more copies of Your Majesty are going up along with this?

I don't remember exactly, but I think they implied it. At least I was under the impression that some may go up.

(I also hate this colorway, but will buy it if no other options exist. There are just so many ways to combine those and not make it look like hot garbage...)

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

1 hour ago, birdwell said:

They tweeted that DANB and YM vinyl were done and would be at their Nov shows/online. Considering they already had YM it seems like more may have been ordered and finished up along with the initial run of DANB.

11 minutes ago, rrd said:

why the hate for that colorway? matches the artwork... i love it

Looks like playground equipment to me

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

They tweeted that DANB and YM vinyl were done and would be at their Nov shows/online. Considering they already had YM it seems like more may have been ordered and finished up along with the initial run of DANB.

Sweet!

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

i had commented on their instagram saying i wish they had pressed your majesty on orange, and i got a reply saying 'orange vinyl coming soon' but then the response was swiftly deleted. so there may be a colored press on the way too.