The Anniversary "Designing a Nervous Breakdown"

dmfay

12 minutes ago, throwgncpr said:

uggg. I ordered the 180g black and definitely want the black. Hopefully that isnt a larger issue

Same, but it's not worth fighting krm over it. 

Listening now, it's super noisy. Have not given it a proper clean yet though. Hopefully just isolated to my copy too. 

Edit: Orange marble action shot - It's def. not translucent orange. 

nIpntvb.jpg

Edited by Thomas³

2 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Same, but it's not worth fighting krm over it. 

Listening now, it's super noisy. Have not given it a proper clean yet though. Hopefully just isolated to my copy too. 

Edit: Orange marble action shot - It's def. not translucent orange. 

nIpntvb.jpg

Must have gotten lucky. Mine came today and I just spun it. Not noisy at all. I would call it transluscent orange, like that is exactly what it is. Not solid, but transluscent.  Hopefully everyone elses sounds well too. 

12 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

Wonderful this was supposed to be delivered today and came home to nothing at my door or mail box, I'm hella bummed

Same thing kind of happened to me. Was out for delivery on Friday, then the USPS decided it needed to take another tour of Columbus. My copies arrived yesterday and I spun them last night.

I got the DANB splatter. With a quick dry clean it sounded really good. It's  warm, clean and just about what I would hope for. The black YM, while very clean, sounds a bit thin. Good press, weak master.

Glad to finally add both albums to my collection

For anyone that's seeing them this week on the little run down south they're doing, I was at the show last night and they had 4 versions of Designing and 2 versions of Your Majesty.

I *believe* they were $25 each 

Last night's set was super- Your Majesty heavy. They sounded great and were really enjoying themselves on-stage together.

1 hour ago, kcblackrob said:

For anyone that's seeing them this week on the little run down south they're doing, I was at the show last night and they had 4 versions of Designing and 2 versions of Your Majesty.

I *believe* they were $25 each 

Last night's set was super- Your Majesty heavy. They sounded great and were really enjoying themselves on-stage together.

How different was the set from this one? http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-anniversary/2016/the-bottleneck-lawrence-ks-63fd9e3b.html

They played a good mix of both albums on the last run, though there was a couple from Your Majesty I wished they played.

On 11/10/2016 at 1:14 PM, AtarisBSBH98 said:

How different was the set from this one? http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-anniversary/2016/the-bottleneck-lawrence-ks-63fd9e3b.html

They played a good mix of both albums on the last run, though there was a couple from Your Majesty I wished they played.

it was pretty similar to that - now that I think about it, it might have been more 50/50

it was a weird night - election stuff was still fresh, people were in (understandably) weird moods, it was a great way to escape reality for a couple hours - I'll see if I can track down a full set list

On 11/10/2016 at 1:14 PM, AtarisBSBH98 said:

Last night in Austin was the same as this except instead the encore was sweet Marie, O lady butterfly, D in Detroit