PO Now: cKy Greatest Hits May 28, 2015

Just saw this posted on Jess's instagram.  The pre-order is up, but no track listing that I can see.  I personally will hold off until I see that, but I know there are some CKY fans on here that might be interested.

http://cky.bigcartel.com/product/the-best-of-cky-vinyl-pre-order-comes-out-may-28

"THE BEST OF CKY ON COLORED VINYL. THE COLORS ARE COMPLETELY RANDOM. IN OTHER WORDS, EACH RECORD IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. COMES WITH A DIGITAL COPY FREE OF CHARGE."  $20

On a similar note, slim chance any album represses will be happening as it was mentioned once.

Sucks they're doing a GH over the LP's but obviously that is out of Jess hands. I'll order this but not in Feb. I bought the b-sides 2xlp and escape from hellview 7 a few years ago and have hoped for more. Stupidly I passed on Carver City a few years ago and I haven't seen a decently priced one pop up ever. I wish Roadrunner would re-issue it! 

http://instagram.com/p/yNG7Y9NOxj/?modal=true

jessmargera
3 hours ago
Not even 24 hours yet and already halfway sold out. Geez Louise. I guess vinyl is making a comeback! Thanks bubs!

So would we suspect this was a press of maybe 500 if it's half sold out this fast? Could they have pressed 1000 and sold 500 already? Plausible, but I just don't know how much people want this... 

I ordered one tho!