Paying for goods with iTunes Gift Cards?

kouka

I have been digging through sites to find a certain item and only found it on this website.. I go to check out and this comes up:

Providing Quality Products with Low Price, We Need Fast Cash Flow for Low Profit:

As we are located in China, it is not easy for us to receive money from gloabl customers just for a low profit:

1. Paypal does require too high service-charging-fee (above 25% of total amount) from us.

2. Western Union is not safe for buyers. Also, it is not convenient to make a transaction.

3. Credit card channels usually hold the money at least 25 days.

Therefore, now we do accept iTunes Gift Cards for your payment. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Why Pay Order by iTunes Gift Card?

1. Easy: You could buy iTunes Gift Cards at online & offline stores anywhere. And they support most of payment methods including Paypal, Credit Cards, eWallet, Bank Transfer, Cash, Bitcoin and so on.

2. Safe: You could call Apple Store and report a scam for any reason. And then the Gift Card will be terminated and its bundled account will be banned. Finally, you could apply a refund from Apple Store with your paid bill receipt.

3. Fast: You could got the card code immediately after you paid no matter online or offline. we could ship your package immediately after you send us the iTunes Gift Card Code. No waiting time!

4. Discount: We could give you more discount when you pay it by iTunes Gift Cards! For example, if your order is $48.69, you just need to pay $45 by gift cards.(Check below table for details)

Anyone ever hear of this shit? sounds fishy as hell, but this site is literally the only option I found.

http://www.szentendre1000ev.hu/32sale2015v1d9r6m2376.php/logitech-usb-laptop-speaker-z305-p-9898.html

I could mail you a check.. I'm gonna make it out for $100, can you just send me the difference in iTunes cards?

Absolutely!

However, due to expensive bank processing fees and shipping and handling on the return I can't guarantee the amount in iTunes gift cards. Generally, with checks, once the amount has been deposited and cleared you'll receive a written notice that itemizes any expenses incurred during the exchange process. Upon receipt of said notice please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of your gift cards. 

Guys my dad is a prince in Africa. But he can't send me funds right now and I'm super hungry and my power is about to cut off. if anyone wants to make some money and can front me $500 until he gets into the states I'll pay you back double!

I'll take iTunes gift cards too

Sounds good to me!

If anybody is interested, I trade penis enlargement pills for iTunes gift cards.

Urgent message for Mr. Kouka. Please disregard this official correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.

Greetings Mr. Kouka. Allow for me to briefly make an introduction to myself. I am Mr. Steve Winpoe, Director of the Nigerian Bureau of Consumer Electronics (NBCE). I am writing to you today on behalf of the NBCE to inform you that you have been hand selected by Goodluck Jonathan, President of Nigeria, to participate in our cultural exchange program. All I need from you is for you to send your entire record collection to me First Class Mail International to our offices here where it will be listened to by our curious citizens. The records will be sent back to you one (1) month later via USPS First Class Mail International. As a show of gratitude for your generosity, we would like to send back with your records a factory direct, sealed box of four (4) Logitech Z305 USB Speakers. Please respond quickly as we operate on timeliness. Best Regards.

Mr. Steve Winpoe

NBCE Director