PO Now: Kevin Devine - Devinyl Splits (UPDATED: 4/28)

11203150_10153338470337340_1159525028535

From Facebook:

Devinyl Splits No. 2 is here at last!

Due out May 26 is a 7" split featuring Meredith Graves' debut solo single (as you probably know, Meredith is the frontwoman for the incomparablePerfect Pussy) on the A-side, and Kevin Devine's first new original track since the double release of Bubblegum and Bulldozer on the B-side.

Head here to pre-order your copy: http://bit.ly/1P3hlib

Friends in Europe and the UK you can pre-order your copy via Big Scary Monsters here: bsmrocks.com/shop

Pressing Info:

100 - Clear w/ Tan Splatter (Subscriber Exclusive variant; sold out) 
850 - Solid Tan (available here and via Big Scary Monsters; to be available from Meredith on tour and via Meredith's label, Captured Tracks, very soon)

Ok, so let me get this right. If i order the regular sub, the 60 dollar option, i will get the Subscriber Exclusive Variant right? Cause i'm reading that but my brain is making me think that's only with the deluxe.

Edit: i mean i know it says both just want to make sure.

Double Edit: Bought.

Stoked for some more KD!!! A few questions:

Is the exclusive variant only with the $80 deluxe subscription? Or is the splatter variant also for the $60 US subscription?

Are these new KD songs? Or different versions of previously released tracks? Or a mix of both?

Do you have other awesome KD stuff in the works? Or is this all the awesomeness we can comprehend for 2015?

it was a bit confusing. subscriptions in TOTAL were limited to 100 customers. this included both deluxe and normal subscriptions...and all subscribers get the subscriber-exclusive variants.

Ok, so let me get this right. If i order the regular sub, the 60 dollar option, i will get the Subscriber Exclusive Variant right? Cause i'm reading that but my brain is making me think that's only with the deluxe.

Edit: i mean i know it says both just want to make sure.

Double Edit: Bought.

yes you will get the subscriber variant.

Stoked for some more KD!!! A few questions:

Is the exclusive variant only with the $80 deluxe subscription? Or is the splatter variant also for the $60 US subscription?

Are these new KD songs? Or different versions of previously released tracks? Or a mix of both?

Do you have other awesome KD stuff in the works? Or is this all the awesomeness we can comprehend for 2015?

see above for the first part ~~

some songs will be covers...some will be new songs...a healthy mix of things! 

there is more KD stuff happening in 2015, yes.

WOULD YOU STOP WITH ALL THESE FUCKING RELEASES.. IM TOO BROKE FOR ALL THIS SHIT AND WHAT AM I GONNA DO.. NOT BUY THEM?! FAAAAHK.

:wub:

It says

"a deluxe subscription which includes a few extra goodies, plus a super-limited variant exclusive to the subscription"

so it seems the $60 regular subscription doesnt not incluide the /100 variant.

incorrect. sorry for the confusion though.......it was a lot of info to relay.

had in my cart after the extras released, paypal froze got screwed out of the sub... anyone who wants to sell the tj split hmu...

TJ split, and ALL splits, will be available to order on their own (not the subscriber variant, obviously, but still each will be available on their own, like a normal 7" release)

It says

"a deluxe subscription which includes a few extra goodies, plus a super-limited variant exclusive to the subscription"

so it seems the $60 regular subscription doesnt not incluide the /100 variant.

edit: Deluxe sold out!

This is what confused me regarding the subs....

....and now they're gone :/ bummed I missed the subscription variant

yes it was confusing. i could have worded it better...was just tough to get all the info across. very sorry for those who missed out on the subscription, but thank you to everyone who picked one up!

each split will be promoted as its own release and will have its own preorder. it will cost the same as the subscription did (around $60 at the end of the day), but won't be the /100 variant. you'll still be able to get 'em all, though!

Is there any other big KD news on the horizon (ahem, PYGTR) or is this the big news you teased in the BB thread? Either way cool idea.

this is absolutely what we've been teasing!!! 

more to come from KD and us, but not for a hot minute. six releases in a year takes a lot of energy!

For anyone interested here...we have added a new subscription option due to many requests for it. This subscription option is NOT for the variants that are /100...they will be different variants. Those /100 subscriptions have obviously sold out. 

Here's the part that will be of most concern to VC users:

There is a new subscription option. This subscription option includes Devinyl Splits Nos. 2-6 ... so, everything except the Matthew Caws split (No. 1). We did it this way so if you've already bought the Caws / Devine split, you can now pick up the rest of the series all in one swoop. If you want to buy all six right now, just add the Caws / Devine split AND the subscription option. This will be purchasing a full six-part subscription all at once. If you already bought the full subscription, and you still want this subscription because it's different vinyl variants, just buy it and email thomas [at] badtimingrecords [dot] com. We will refund you the difference in shipping so you don't have to pay it twice.

So, yeah. Heads up for you guys in here about it. More info in the webstore. I'm also around to answer questions!