PO Now: Kevin Devine - Devinyl Splits (UPDATED: 4/28)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got my Sub Splatter copy today. Love both covers. I'm so excited for the rest of the splits! Great job Bad Timing! 

did it come with the slipmat as well or were those packaged separately? I didn't get the split today so I wasn't sure if different components of the bundle were being shipped out at different times

Replacement split that should've shipped with the slipmat came in today and it was the regular variant. Meh :( ... I don't really like to complain and I'm glad to have a copy at least (shipping was prompt too) but I would've liked some prior warning beforehand. I thought there might have been some leftover/extra sub variants for mistakes like this. Giving it a spin and now and it's pretty good though

• 1 month later...

Scrolling through IG I saw a VCer post a random 7", and immediately thought that #2 had to be bound to drop soon. Scrolled through maybe 3 more posts before I saw Kevin's with this. Ordered.

~~

Any way you could update your first post / title to reflect the new pre-order?  :lol:

Also, did you wind up getting the correct subscriber variant of the first split? If not then lemme know...I'll see what we can do. But obviously they are super limited of course, so not sure how many we have in stock.

Any way you could update your first post / title to reflect the new pre-order?  :lol:

Also, did you wind up getting the correct subscriber variant of the first split? If not then lemme know...I'll see what we can do. But obviously they are super limited of course, so not sure how many we have in stock.

Sure thing! and nope unfortunately, I've been enjoying the copy I have anyways but it'd be totally cool if there's another sub variant lying around somewhere. Updating the post now and I'll PM you in a lil bit