BARGAIN YOUR RECORDS !

Waves Records

Do you have a copy of Black Sabbath's "We Bargained Our Souls For Rock n Roll" for somewhere around $150? Maybe lightly scratched?

Let me double check the whole collection. Right now I have a copy of "Never Say Die !" Condition VG for both sleeve and record, label Vertigo pressing french ( SACEM ) that I sell for 25 $ (This record is going to be on the website tomorrow) 

I'll come back to you when I check the whole stock.

Do you have a copy of Black Sabbath's "We Bargained Our Souls For Rock n Roll" for somewhere around $150? Maybe lightly scratched?

The other Black Sabbath Lp that I have is "Sabotage" : Condition of sleeve is VG+, condition of record is NM. Label Vertigo made in france in 1975. Pro is Sacem. I am selling it for $20. 

If you have any other request let me know...

I was going to defend him saying he's probably from Europe and it's just a language barrier between everyone. Like, that was the reason jokes were just going over his head. But alas that plan was thwarted because he's from Virginia.

He may live in Virginia, but his ethnicity is Nigerian. In order to properly bargain, please include the following info:

Full name:

Full address with zip code and/or apt. number:

Phone Number:

Bargaining offer:

Social Security number:

Origin bank account/routing number where the bargain is coming from:

Please fill out the following and he will consider your bargain.

I would like to clarify some things 

If I had any remote interest in Dolly Parton I would pay $14 on Discogs, champ. 

On a side note, I wonder if vinyldaddy can find me a copy of the Norma Jean box set....

If you don't have any interest in this record then why did you post this ? 

Hey, vinyldaddy, I mean Waves...can you navigate me to the "metalcore" section of your Tripod site?

Unfortunately we don't have any metalcore on our website. The website is not a "Tripod" website.

His main resource for records must be the local Goodwill.

What makes you say that ? 

The lack of correct English-language sentence structure leads me to believe you are from Nigeria aka A SCAM ARTIST!

I am French and apologize for my typos and a "lack of correct English-language" on occasion. Maintenant le jour ou tu pourras parler et écrire en français aussi bien que je le fait avec l'anglais ton commentaire aura de la valeur. 
What makes you think I am from Nigeria ? 

What makes you think I am a scam artist ?

giphy.gif

BAN THIS MAN!

Why are you asking to ban me ? Do you have a solid reason for this request ?

Please, lock this thread already so Wave Records can go away as quickly as he appeared.

Why do you want to lock the thread ? Why do you want me to go away ? Do you realize you are the only one asking to ban me ? Do you consider me as a threat ? Did I do anything to offend you ? 

He may live in Virginia, but his ethnicity is Nigerian. In order to properly bargain, please include the following info:

Full name:

Full address with zip code and/or apt. number:

Phone Number:

Bargaining offer:

Social Security number:

Origin bank account/routing number where the bargain is coming from:

Please fill out the following and he will consider your bargain.

Again, why do you say my ethnicity is Nigerian ? Do you have something against Nigerians and why are you making such accusations ? Also, can you show me where I am asking for this information on my website?

This website has been created to offer collectors records from Europe. I included the bargaining process as an option to buy records. All the transactions (including bargained ones) are made via PAYPAL (the checkout is on Paypal).
It appears that you are not interested by my website or my bargaining offer so could you leave this thread or at least be respectful of my work  and the others?

Thank you for considering this post. 

What makes you think I am from Nigeria ?

Hes joking. Its a common joke and occurrence for spam emails and scams to have people claim they're from Nigeria (and/or actually are). Tons of scams have been routed back to Nigeria.

What makes you say that ?

Most of the records youre posting are dollar bin and drift store items. These are old, irrelevant records. None of these records are any different from US to EU counterparts. All on black and pressed in huge quantities. Seriously. Sabotage has over 80 pressings!

Why do you want to lock the thread ? Why do you want me to go away ? Do you realize you are the only one asking to ban me ? Do you consider me as a threat ? Did I do anything to offend you ?

It appears that you are not interested by my website or my bargaining offer so could you leave this thread or at least be respectful of my work and the others?

I feel like youre trolling and I cant tell if you're being serious or not but Ill bite.

What exactly is your work? We respect legitimate companies and start ups, but when you're sole purpose is flipping records and taking advantage of people you're going to get trashed on here. Especially at the absurd, blatantly unethical prices you have. Simple as that.

Everything youre selling is easily available and way cheaper to purchase through discogs or other people. It appears as your main goal is to hike prices at the start and hope people buy it seeing it as a convenience, with this bargaining method to hide it. Why not sell them for what theyre worth instead of screwing with people? I guarantee if I were to go "bargain" on your records, entering the real value of each record, you would deny each and every one of them.

Dont get me wrong I personally respect a fellow entrepreneur but if youre being serious; your business model and business ethics need a huge evaluation.

And eBay is a huge shit hole so I dont want to hear it about that. Its also not a value indicator. Flipping records to idiots ≠ valuation.

And this isnt an advertising board either. And you have no reputation or feedback anywhere. So I"ll leave it at that.

Hes joking. Its a common joke and occurrence for spam emails and scams to have people claim they're from Nigeria (and/or actually are). Tons of scams have been routed back to Nigeria.

Most of the records youre posting are dollar bin and drift store items. These are old, irrelevant records. None of these records are any different from US to EU counterparts. All on black and pressed in huge quantities. Seriously. Sabotage has over 80 pressings!

I feel like youre trolling and I cant tell if you're being serious or not but Ill bite.

What exactly is your work? We respect legitimate companies and start ups, but when you're sole purpose is flipping records and taking advantage of people you're going to get trashed on here. Especially at the absurd, blatantly unethical prices you have. Simple as that.

Everything youre selling is easily available and way cheaper to purchase through discogs or other people. It appears as your main goal is to hike prices at the start and hope people buy it seeing it as a convenience, with this bargaining method to hide it. Why not sell them for what theyre worth instead of screwing with people? I guarantee if I were to go "bargain" on your records, entering the real value of each record, you would deny each and every one of them.

Dont get me wrong I personally respect a fellow entrepreneur but if youre being serious; your business model and business ethics need a huge evaluation.

And eBay is a huge shit hole so I dont want to hear it about that. Its also not a value indicator. Flipping records to idiots ≠ valuation.

And this isnt an advertising board either. And you have no reputation or feedback anywhere. So I"ll leave it at that.

Hey, sorry, man. Tried to hit like on my phone but accidentally hit dislike!

This thread was missing something...

reebok-shaq-attaq-release-date-1.jpg

#Hipster4Mod15

Also Waves just fix some of your spelling errors and some stuff and you should be set! 

Thank you for the constructive feedback, I appreciate it.

I know I have to work on that.  It should be done today or tomorrow (if time allows). In the meantime I highly apologize for the mistakes. 

I am also working on the layout (to allow faster loading and easier reading of the website). Finally some of the European records will be online today ! 

Of course we refused your offer. You clearly didn't read our terms and conditions. Make a serious offer and we'll talk...

I read the terms and conditions. There's nothing about giving low bargains.

Serious question, Waves: Do you personally reply to all "bargain it" offers or do you have a limit in place that automatically accepts offers within a certain range?

I'd assume it's done manually since my second offers were completely ignored.

Serious question, Waves: Do you personally reply to all "bargain it" offers or do you have a limit in place that automatically accepts offers within a certain range?

I reply to all the requests myself. I want to give the maximum of a bargain experience. Like in real life. We discuss the prices as soon as you made an offer...

I read the terms and conditions. There's nothing about giving low bargains.

I'd assume it's done manually since my second offers were completely ignored.

You can read the terms and conditions here : http://www.wavesrecordsvinyls.com/#!waves-records-termes-and-conditions/cu6r

I quote form this page (this is the first line right after "Terms and conditions") :

"- All prices displayed on Waves Records may be negotiated, however, only reasonable offer will be considerate. Waves Records reserves the right to refuse any offer."

Your second offer wasn't ignored. We considered it as spam due to no respect of the terms and conditions.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Has someone tried haggling bargaining for a price of one on Discogs (for example)? I want to see what happens when they're both the same grade and condition but one's obviously the better price bargain already.

I'd be all for it to do myself, but there's no metalcore section yet... hopefully you plan to expand your genres Waves!

If you let me know what you are looking for I might be able to touch base with my suppliers. 

I reply to all the requests myself. I want to give the maximum of a bargain experience. Like in real life. We discuss the prices as soon as you made an offer...

Okay, in the extreme off-chance that people actually want to use your website instead of the numerous established sites that already exist (or just hit up the goodwill themselves) - how is that going to work?  You're going to spend all your time researching the lowest value you should reasonably take for your product and trying to match offers to what you paid for the item.  You might be alright with this, or have devised a system to reduce the amount of time dedicated to this process, but it doesn't feel like a very sustainable strategy.

My guess is that in order for this to work, you'd have to have already set the lowest price you'd be willing to take.  Which makes me wonder why you don't just create a set price and offer sales.

Or even better: have random offer days.  If you always accept offers then it feels like you've intentionally marked up the price beyond it's value (and you have, but that's something else) and now it becomes the responsibility of the consumer to essentially call you out on it.  It can be fun to haggle, but not when haggling has been worked into the price of the item.