BARGAIN YOUR RECORDS !

Waves Records

Stop scratching, go on google and search for :   DOLLY PARTON : A Real Live Dolly LSP-4387

Check the price and then you'll be able to make fun of me...

Says $50 sealed jackass..

Also while navigating through this "site" I can't help but feel the nostalgia of myspace for some reason..

Then how do you call the possibility of making an offer through a form and sending it to the seller ? 

You can bargain for something.

You can bargain with someone.

similarly you can haggle, negotiate, or dicker for or with somebody for the price of an item.  you cannot use the verb to describe an action between you and the record itself.

As a web designer, all I could see was WIX and the nightmare UX design. I couldn't even get to hating on the actual idea behind the site.

Harsh criticisms for sure but hopefully bro dude will take some in and roll out a more reasonable business plan for selling used records that buyers can benefit from.

Like Kelly Clarkson says...

That Dolly Parton record sold for $179 (that is less than your price) sealed.

Sealed =/= not sealed, but in "Near Mint" (read: "G") condition. 

Moreover, nobody fucking cares about Dolly Parton. Except that her tits are like the size of my head. 

I sell this record for $120 so we can agree it's below the market price. And on top of that you can bargain it...

I do the same for all my records...

I sell this record for $120 so we can agree it's below the market price. And on top of that you can bargain it...

I do the same for all my records...

Ah shit, I misread your page.

Still, it's dollar bin fodder. If you sell it for $120 then that's great for you man, but people don't care for this kind of shit. 

Ah shit, I misread your page.

Still, it's dollar bin fodder. If you sell it for $120 then that's great for you man, but people don't care for this kind of shit. 

I don't understand how you guys can tell what I can do or not when you don't know what I'm doing.

I'm targeting USA, UK Australia and Europe... There might be someone interested...

10750129_1579236482313106_42564854314521

Ok guys Dolly Parton was the main topic of criticism.

So what about this one then ?

http://wavesrecords.wix.com/waves-records-vinyl#!THE-ROLLING-STONES-Sticky-Fingers-50-/c362/6CF01DB1-2679-460C-A4C2-712B8C554511

Do you think it is worth the price asked ?

That's not a terrible price on that, but still high, especially for a vg copy.

I've also seen that record so many times at Goodwill/Salvation Army and passed on it that I think anyone who pays that much for it is insane.

There also wasn't a 1974 pressing that I know of. US presses were in 1971 and 1977, then some more after that. So...your info doesn't seem to be correct.