Why can't I find American Capitalist!? (FFDP)

This was my favorite album of theirs and I can't find a copy anywhere! Not even someone flipping it on eBay. Anyone have more information here? It was in fact a legit pressing/not a boot, so there should be some out there. 

http://www.discogs.com/Five-Finger-Death-Punch-American-Capitalist/release/3295654

Anyone know anything and/or have one for sale?

If I was just looking to buy one I'd have posted here, but I was curious if anyone had any information about the pressing because this just seems kind of weird.

You asked if anyone had one for sale, that's why he directed you to the sales forum. Maybe just be more clear if you're only looking for info.

You do clearly have access to the info on discogs...so...

You asked if anyone had one for sale, that's why he directed you to the sales forum. Maybe just be more clear if you're only looking for info.

You do clearly have access to the info on discogs...so...

There wasn't much on there past the release date. I was wondering if it was like /200 or something

There wasn't much on there past the release date. I was wondering if it was like /200 or something

There you go, that's the question you should have asked then. We're not mind readers.

Here is my suggestion to help you get an actual answer. Edit the title to: Looking for pressing info: FFDP - American Capitalist.

That way, people know what you're looking for and don't think you're actually looking to find a copy of this.

Then, edit the OP to say something like: Hey guys, can't find any info on pressing numbers for this release. Any help greatly appreciated.

That way it doesn't look like you're trying to buy a copy, like it does now, and no one will try to direct you to buy/sell/trade anymore.

"looking for," "I can't find a copy anywhere," and "does anyone have one for sale?" definitely makes it look as though you'd like to purchase one.

You see where we're coming from?

Best of luck.