Spooky Black - Leaving (EP)

When I first saw the Without U video I didn't know what to think, I liked it but I had to watch it about 3 more times. Then Bones released that mixtape with Spooky on the song IfYouHadAZuneIHateYou...I dig him especially now that I know it really is this 17 year kid with a great voice... I originally thought someone was trolling. 

When I first saw the Without U video I didn't know what to think, I liked it but I had to watch it about 3 more times. Then Bones released that mixtape with Spooky on the song IfYouHadAZuneIHateYou...I dig him especially now that I know it really is this 17 year kid with a great voice... I originally thought someone was trolling. 

Same. I actually heard a song somehow before I saw the kid and when I did watch the video I was like, "What the fuck?!"

So good.

Then Bones released that mixtape with Spooky on the song IfYouHadAZuneIHateYou...I dig him especially now that I know it really is this 17 year kid with a great voice... I originally thought someone was trolling. 

God I wish Bones would just release his mixtapes on Vinyl already, mofo has a heavy ass following and so much good content out already, I would kill for a pressing of TeenWitch & Paid Programming.. 

I could see him releasing surrenderdorothy projects on a 10 inch....that would be bitchin.  

I bet it would be an overwhelming thought if he were to press his discography on vinyl but I would love to own Creep, DeadBoy & 1MillionBlunts

I didn't really like his last mixtape, but he should definitely get some of his stuff on vinyl..I'm sure Orm has brought something up to him about it...on a side note I asked Orm about releasing some Tommy Wright III on cassette since they're hard as fuck to come by...he said he had talked to him about it but dropped the ball a little while back and will probably try to get that happening if all goes well...so what I'm getting at is if he was talking to Tommy Wright III, I'm sure something was brought up to Bones haha

The main issue with a Bones physical release is probably the clearance of samples, he uses A LOT of samples that he would probably have no chance at getting cleared, and factoring in the cost of those clearances.. forget about it, he spoke on cassettes at one time and he dropped those mockups a couple months back but nothing came to fruitation, would be interesting if he does though, also he puts on a hell of a show, although the last show was really odd.. anyway, may cop this Spooky Black, any idea on how many are being pressed?

• 2 weeks later...