ZINE COLLECTIVE

NG1991

Figured I'd start one since it hasn't really been touched. And what I have seen are pretty dated posts.

First off, Yo.

I just created a zine and what do you know... IT'S FREE!

Me and a few other friends went on a road trip last year to "this is hardcore" and stopped at a few places along the way and back. And I decided as of recently to create a zine around it. If anyone would be interested, all you would need to do is provide an address to ship to. In other words, PM me. The only down part is, I only made 25... so not really a whole lot to hand out. But if anyone is interested don't hesitate to ask!

10952564_767960823288742_738870790730223

Feel free to post about your zines here or trade, what have you. 

Thanks homies.

I put out a zine with a friend of mine about a month or so ago. You can find all of the info at the link in this post or check the IG page @greenhorn_publications. All proceeds from Capture & Cultivate go to help a few friends that recently experienced a house fire. My friend recently released a smaller format Polaroid zine that is up at our bigcartel page too.

http://www.greenhornpublications.bigcartel.com/

Ahhh I made a zine too but I haven't done anything with it yet. It's really dumb, it's the History of Zombies in a rhyming ABC format. It's exactly as stupid as it sounds and I can't draw so it is basically zombie stick figures.

You can see why it's sitting in a box in storage

<_<

This actually sounds like a great children's book.

If you're into photography you'll dig this, really glad how these came out. You can view it online here as well if you're not into buying it: https://files.docuco...entialismv1.pdf

Existentialism - A Collective Work of Photography & Writings (Zine)

by: Guadalupe Bustos & Friends

- Limited Edition Zine - Hand numbered out of /100

- 8.5 x 5.5, Glue bound

- 80 pages full color

http://existentialism.bigcartel.com

Edited by lupe

Damb, this seems dope. I WANT ONE.

As far as other zines go, Slice Harvester is one of the best things I've ever read, zine or otherwise. Dude reviewed "every" pizza slice in NYC and did so while talking about some rad activist and punk shit that I am also way into and did so in a very refreshing and humorous way that just NAILED IT AND GODDAMN WHO DOESN'T LOVE PIZZA AND BEING A RAD PERSON AND PUNK SHIT!? SO GOOD. I'm rereading it right now and I just want to eat all the pizza while tearing down our sick fucking society. FUCK YES.

Damb, this seems dope. I WANT ONE.

As far as other zines go, Slice Harvester is one of the best things I've ever read, zine or otherwise. Dude reviewed "every" pizza slice in NYC and did so while talking about some rad activist and punk shit that I am also way into and did so in a very refreshing and humorous way that just NAILED IT AND GODDAMN WHO DOESN'T LOVE PIZZA AND BEING A RAD PERSON AND PUNK SHIT!? SO GOOD. I'm rereading it right now and I just want to eat all the pizza while tearing down our sick fucking society. FUCK YES.

...but is it vegan pizza? ANIMAL LIBERATION