FS / FT : a few LPs including LCD / Owen / Mars Volta / SOIA / Jesu / Nadja / etc..

thepunkguy

I am just making some space for some more records.  please see the list below.  I will 

let you know if anything sells.

feel free to make trade offers, my want list is below. Most records are in NM / NM condition.

1.  Soft Walls - No Time (trouble in Mind, limited first pressing) - 13.00 

2.  Joan of Arc / Bundini Brown - split - (limited to 1200) - $10.00

3.  Joan of Arc presents Don't Mind Control - (double orange marbled comp feat Disappears, Owen, Tim Kinsella, Ghosts and Vodka, etc..) - $10.00

4.  Expo 70 / Rahdunes - split (limited to 500, silver on black screened cover) - $ 10

5.  Estasy - Wild Songs  - (limited to 150 on Gold/White Marbled Vinyl ) - $15

6.  the Fresh and Onlys - Long Slow Dance - clear (43/300, with wrapped around sleeve) - $12.50

7.  Faith / Void - split (dischord on purple repress) - $ 15.00

8.  31o8 - s/t (trouble in mind, colored first press, pink) - $ 10.00

9.  Bonnie Prince Billy & the Cairo Gang - Wonder Show of the World - (bonus 45 included) - $16.00

10. the Black Lips - Underneath the Rainbow (white marbled, 180, ) $13.00

11.  Owen - I do Perceive - white (300 copies) - 20.00

12.  Owen - No Good for No One Now - gold clear - (300) - 20.00

13.  Owen - the Seaside Ep - clear (limited to 300) - 20.00

14.   Owen - S/t - yellow (limited to 300) - 20.00

15.  Nadja / Vampilia split - red (limited to 100) - 15.00

16.  Locrian / Mamiffer - split - brown (limited to 275 on brown) - $ 22.00

17.  Nadja - Flipper - clear (limited to 500) - $15.00

18.  Luluc - Passerby - teal (loser edition w/ signed print) - $ 15.00

19.  the Mars Volta live - is Anybody there ??  - black (double LP "unofficial") - $ 22.00

20.  the Memories - Touched by an Angel - clear (limited to 50) - $ 35.00

21.  Sage Francis - Copper Gone - blue / gold lps (limited w/ instrumentals cd and autographed) - $20.00

22.  Sick of It All / Ryker's  - double picture discs (limited to 1000) - 15.00

23.  Real Estate - Live at Kent Street - (limited to 300) - $35.00

24.  Pookie and the Poodlez - Last Thing I did as a Teenager - black (limited hand drawn by band /33) - $40.00

25. Owen - At Home with Owen - blue (limited to 300) - 20.00

26.  Liars - Mess on a Mission - clear with real yarn in record (limited to 1000) - $ 50.00

27.  Jesu - s/t - gold (limited to 100, repress, SEALED) - $ 45.00

28.  LCD Soundsystem - Beat Connection / Losing my Edge - black (rsd) - $15.00

29.  Trans Am - the Surveillance - black - 10.00

30. Nude Beach - II - black 10.00

31.  Pilot to Gunner - Guilty Guilty - red vinyl (limited to 200, german pressing) - $15.00

32. Christina Carter / Pocahaunted (members of Best Coast) - limited to 35! - $10.00

33.  Angelhair - Insect Mortality - black $10.00

34. Milhouse - Obscenity in the Milk - $8.00

35.  Serengeti - Saal - red /blue mix (limited to 275) - $10.00

36.  Omega Massif / Mount Logan - grey split (limited to 900) - $10.00

37.  Brian McGee - Ruin Creek - Olive Marble (limited) - $10.00

38.  Burnt Ones - Gift - yogurt colored (limited to 500) - $10.00

39.  Fucked Up - Hidden World - black (double LP) - $15.00

might add some more if I end up selling a few.

feel free to combine.

I am in NYC so ..  usual shipping applies.

hit me up with any questions.

thanks

tpg

I wish I had something you want, but we want some of the same things. Amazing List/Collection dude.  Seriously jealous. Wow.

thanks dude.

(cause of your name...)

I was going to post all these limited white label'ed lcd stuff but I just don't think

I know what they're worth or how many or whatever.

http://www.discogs.com/LCD-Soundsystem-This-Is-Happening/release/3630299

http://www.discogs.com/LCD-Soundsystem-Sound-Of-Silver/release/3545767

You mean those?.....  :D

Some of the singles are hard to find info on, as far as white labels go w DFA.  They've just released so many.  I'm not into the singles though.  Just full albums mainly.  

http://www.discogs.com/LCD-Soundsystem-This-Is-Happening/release/3630299

http://www.discogs.com/LCD-Soundsystem-Sound-Of-Silver/release/3545767

You mean those?.....  :D

Some of the singles are hard to find info on, as far as white labels go w DFA.  They've just released so many.  I'm not into the singles though.  Just full albums mainly.  

yeah I have both of those but I did mean the singles.

I have a few that aren't listed..

Message Kris at DFA.  I'm sure he would answer you eventually.  You have the biggest LCD collection I've seen, btw.  Impressive goings on those singles.  So.Many.Singles.

thanks!!

yeah I am constantly surprised that their white label stuff isn't worth SO much more

I think I am going to get rid of almost everything but the 45's and the full lengths.  one copy to play and one copy of the promos.

I need to conserve space.  damn why can't I live in like nowhere and have a "record room"...

we can all dream.

thanks!!

yeah I am constantly surprised that their white label stuff isn't worth SO much more

I think I am going to get rid of almost everything but the 45's and the full lengths.  one copy to play and one copy of the promos.

I need to conserve space.  damn why can't I live in like nowhere and have a "record room"...

we can all dream.

I've thought the same thing about their white labels, but, I also think about the fact that when they repress an album, it has the same numbers.  They just continue the same cat.  How many times has s/t been pressed? Let alone S.O.S.?  They always put them up for the same price.  Gotta have those white labels.  That's one of my goals.  I can dream.  Wish they would figure out a way (3rd lp) to get "Yeah" on the original album.  Both versions from the CD.  Kris said "because we'd break the stampers". No Shit, hence the 3rd lp. He's a bit of a smart ass.  That's my wish

I've thought the same thing about their white labels, but, I also think about the fact that when they repress an album, it has the same numbers.  They just continue the same cat.  How many times has s/t been pressed? Let alone S.O.S.?  They always put them up for the same price.  Gotta have those white labels.  That's one of my goals.  I can dream.  Wish they would figure out a way (3rd lp) to get "Yeah" on the original album.  Both versions from the CD.  Kris said "because we'd break the stampers". No Shit, hence the 3rd lp. He's a bit of a smart ass.  That's my wish

well it's weird cause now I can't find the s/t on promo.  so now I am searching for it.

what happened?  where did it go!! shit.

2005 was right before the blow up.  It was easy to have a big amount pressed?  My guess.  Murphy probably handed them out like candy

funny thing is.  I saw them open for like three different bands living in NYC at the same time.

saw them open for the Rapture at least twice.

didn't have any of that stuff for sale.

funny thing is.  I saw them open for like three different bands living in NYC at the same time.

saw them open for the Rapture at least twice.

didn't have any of that stuff for sale.

You speaking of 3 times before they were what they are now, and I shit a few yrs back when I finally saw The Rapture in Chicago, right before they called it quits.  Never got to see LCD.  One of my few regrets.  Keep rubbing it in dude  :P  

Did I read correctly that you don't have the box set from RSD last yr? Did I miss it?  

edit: the* Rapture.  Pardon Me

You speaking of 3 times before they were what they are now, and I shit a few yrs back when I finally saw The Rapture in Chicago, right before they called it quits.  Never got to see LCD.  One of my few regrets.  Keep rubbing it in dude  :P  

Did I read correctly that you don't have the box set from RSD last yr? Did I miss it?  

edit: the* Rapture.  Pardon Me

ha.  

nope.  didn't buy it.

I just thought I would never listen to such an extensive live box set.

and yes.  haha.  I saw them in like 03 or something opening for rapture.

I have pictures too.  somewhere.  shoot me a DM and ill send them over.