Limited pressings of City and Colour records up RIGHT NOW

Damn, I was waaay too tired this morning and was moving too slow.  Had it all in my cart, but missed out on most of them.  Really wanted that Hoser red edition of Hurry & Harm (settled for orange), the Sometimes Blue/Orange and that Tegan & Sara split.  If anyone got extras, let me know! :)

Did end up with a Covers Pt. 1 in green and Covers Pt. 3 NOTL as well though, so can't complain too much!

How did I gloat?

I just gave someone the advice of pre-logging.

Your posts came across that way because of the "lol" and the "shit eating grin". Maybe it's not how you meant it, but that's the way it came across to me.

You could have sympathised first, and offered advice after. Instead it came across like a  Nelson "HAHA" from the Simpsons.

But whatever.

wow. gcarn... gloat much? 

you're acting terrible for a Canadian.

Your posts came across that way because of the "lol" and the "shit eating grin". Maybe it's not how you meant it, but that's the way it came across to me.

You could have sympathised first, and offered advice after. Instead it came across like a  Nelson "HAHA" from the Simpsons.

But whatever.

easy niblips, gcarn is fine. no need to tell him how he should post lol

easy niblips, gcarn is fine. no need to tell him how he should post lol

I'm not trying to start anything. I was just surprised is all. It felt a little like taunting. Maybe it's just me.

We're all here for the same thing. Someone posts a deal or whatever, and others try to get in on it. Sharing your success or disappointment in either getting it or not getting it is part of the experience. I appreciate the efforts of all who start these threads and participate. I try to stay away from the threads that end up getting locked, iykwim.

I'm not trying to start anything. I was just surprised is all. It felt a little like taunting. Maybe it's just me.

We're all here for the same thing. Someone posts a deal or whatever, and others try to get in on it. Sharing your success or disappointment in either getting it or not getting it is part of the experience. I appreciate the efforts of all who start these threads and participate. I try to stay away from the threads that end up getting locked, iykwim.

true, i get you.

Your posts came across that way because of the "lol" and the "shit eating grin".

Sweet, can you tell me how to remotley view my "shit eating grin" from across the internet? That sounds like a cool feature of the site I must have missed.

Anyway, I'm just stoked that rare stuff got dropped and it got sold to fans :D

One of my copies of Little Hell got cancelled due to overselling.  I'm a bit bummed because my Tegan & Sara split was also cancelled, and I definitely wanted that haha.  I hope they're done cancelling my orders haha.

I sent out an e-mail asking if I should be expecting any more cancellations, and I was told that they believe they've all been taken care of, hopefully that is true.  So, if anyone hasn't received a cancellation notice yet, I don't think they'll be cancelling on you.