Billy Talent III Vinyl

bengear8

Looks like these guys have it:

http://www.rhinorecords.ca/shop/products/Vinyl+Catalog/PID-128185717.aspx

Not sure what shipping would be like to the UK.

Saw that one, but when you click on there company name at the top it says the store is shut so bit worried about doing a purchase with them.

I have it on my wish list on discogs but none available and search ebay everyday but still nothing.

Ben

Saw that one, but when you click on there company name at the top it says the store is shut so bit worried about doing a purchase with them.

I have it on my wish list on discogs but none available and search ebay everyday but still nothing.

Ben

don't buy it from there, i tried before and they didn't have it. i guess they never charged/refunded but it took me like 2 weeks to get in touch with them to confirm that. i had to call Warner music parent company who informed me that they are affiliated, so i don't think they are ripoff artists, but it was definitely a pain in the ass since i emailed them directly after ordering asking them to confirm that they had stock.