RED - Of Beauty and Rage

Innocence & Instinct is probably my favorite album of theirs. These excerpts are giving a similar feel to I&I. I wasn't as down on their last album as some. I get that some of the songs are a bit different, and there weren't as many strings, but there were still some really good songs. The bands label is a division under Sony, so I don't think that the albums would be under that price if they were released.

• 4 weeks later...

This album is surprisingly long at 60 minutes, so i'm not sure how they would release this if they ever did. They usually have a deluxe version of their albums, which puts them over 50 minutes, so it's a nice surprise to see a stand alone version of this release that is so long.

Yeah, when they released the tracklisting I was shocked (16 off the top of my head?). But hey... a double LP could probably cover it. But I'm not crossing my fingers.

Edit: I just checked my music library, 15, but that's pretty normal compared to everything they released so far. Songs are just generally longer on this one.