Sleep - Holy Mountain Limited Repress

Hi, I'm dumb and can't read etc. I want this. When and where do I click some things on the internet so I can have this please?

EU store: http://webstore.earache.com/sleep

US store: http://uswebstore.earache.com/sleep

Apparently there will be a special link posted to their Facebook page for the most limited variant.

https://www.facebook.com/EaracheRecordsWebstore

Regarding the thing about Sleep not getting royalties from the album. It is an old story going something like this; The band wanted to get out of a four album contract with Earache to sign with London records instead. In the settlement of doing so after just one album, they waived the rights to any future royalties from Sleep's Holy Mountain. In the long run that didn't work out too well either, as the London deal went belly up, with the label not wanting to release the Jerusalem/Dopesmoker recordings. 

Earache view on it, as explained in 2006 by Digby Pearson who founded the label:

http://askearache.blogspot.com/2006/06/sleep-with-earache-what-happened.html

Well that's certainly...interesting.

Where does that quote come from? Facebook?

The thing that blows the most of all of this, is that if they had stayed with Earache, they probably would have given the band zero shit about Dopesmoker's length and relative monotony (you know, relative to general pop music standards. The song really does have an awesomely subtle and constantly varying theme in the main riff) and they probably would have thrived better as Sleep for the next 3 albums they could have put out on Earache. That may be the chief regret they had over the whole situation. Then again, we may have never gotten High On Fire and OM in that scenario. It does suck to know how hurt they all felt personally by being completely abandoned by London over Jerusalem/Dopesmoker but maybe all that had to happen for all the great thing that the band members created as a reaction to all that turmoil.

Either way, Earache is legitimately able to "print money" by repressing Holy Mountain. If the label isn't horribly in the red, the very cool thing to do would be to throw a chunk of the killing in Sleep's direction. I know contracts blah blah blah but what about just being human and giving some credit where credit is due in the form of monetary compensation. If Sleep had not made an album Earach would never have had said album to sell. Its just a principle that goes against the idea of contractual jargon.

Just my $0.02.

Where does that quote come from? Facebook?

The thing that blows the most of all of this, is that if they had stayed with Earache, they probably would have given the band zero shit about Dopesmoker's length and relative monotony (you know, relative to general pop music standards. The song really does have an awesomely subtle and constantly varying theme in the main riff) and they probably would have thrived better as Sleep for the next 3 albums they could have put out on Earache. That may be the chief regret they had over the whole situation. Then again, we may have never gotten High On Fire and OM in that scenario. It does suck to know how hurt they all felt personally by being completely abandoned by London over Jerusalem/Dopesmoker but maybe all that had to happen for all the great thing that the band members created as a reaction to all that turmoil.

Either way, Earache is legitimately able to "print money" by repressing Holy Mountain. If the label isn't horribly in the red, the very cool thing to do would be to throw a chunk of the killing in Sleep's direction. I know contracts blah blah blah but what about just being human and giving some credit where credit is due in the form of monetary compensation. If Sleep had not made an album Earach would never have had said album to sell. Its just a principle that goes against the idea of contractual jargon.

Just my $0.02.

It looks like according to that ask earache link, Earache is still owed some money from the buyout.  I doubt Sleep is getting any money.

Also having seen the INSANE merch lines at the Philly show last year, I think Sleep can just as easily "print their own money" in the form of new merch.