PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

I have two separate orders, both still processing

1 - jan 30 - debut, post, homo

2 - jan 31 - vesper, medu

Yeah, mines the same as your first order. I wish companies who take pre orders would ship them a few days before release date so they arrive near it. It sucks when you get your stuff a week after release day. Shipping from the UK isnt quick.

I'm gonna send a polite email their way if I get these two orders before I get the expensive trackin' info I paid fer.

I'm a full pre-orderer of the whole set person. I paid 65 pounds for shipping with tracking! The dang whole set of LPs only cost 100 pounds! I'm not getting angry yet. But. It is kind of annoying to see so many people showing off pics of their LPs and no word on any shipping of mine yet. I'm still stuck in "processing".... 

It is kind of annoying to see so many people showing off pics of their LPs and no word on any shipping of mine yet. I'm still stuck in "processing"....

Same, I did the whole set too. All together with everything it was $280 usd. That's like 180 pounds I think. I just hope it gets here soon.

Didn't OLI have them be sold out and then put more online? I'm still waiting on my Post, Homo, Vespa!!!

I'm not sure about them going back online. They did last time they sold out but they could have possibly gone through all their stock now considering that there will have been a large amount of the 5000 going to distributors for shops + a good few going to the MoMA too...

Saying that, its the end of the UK work day for the release date and both my orders are still processing...

I'm still not at the point of getting angry or anything yet. But I want my full set shipped! Even if they ship them tomorrow it'll be 1 to 2 weeks before I get them. After release date. Kind of lame for having ordered the whole set so early from them... If these show up in my local store this week then you can call me a not happy person... 

Just spoke to someone at Little Indian and apparently all of these are being shipped this week - both within the UK and international orders.

Been told that they're aiming to ship all orders by the end of this week. I live in hope... especially since retail stores get these soon too. I mean if I can pick it up at my local record store without fear of a defect during delivery and support my store, why not?

Just spoke to someone at Little Indian and apparently all of these are being shipped this week - both within the UK and international orders.

Been told that they're aiming to ship all orders by the end of this week. I live in hope... especially since retail stores get these soon too. I mean if I can pick it up at my local record store without fear of a defect during delivery and support my store, why not?

I thought colored copies were only coming from OLI and Amoeba?