Sidney Crosley

Affordable Canadian Vinyl Thread / Amazon.ca Deals

On 19/04/2017 at 0:55 AM, armadillo01 said:

Wow, the DJ Shadow Endtroducing 6LP boxset is <100 bucks (98.64) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01I65YITE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3LYUI3NBIED4E&coliid=I1ZWIAAVESNWOW 

I'd consider it if RSD weren't around the corner.

It went down to $83.69!!! I had to buy a copy at that price. While the "Excessive Ephemera" versions (LPs 3 and 4) are kinda boring outside of that Peshay remix and mostly useful for DJing and mixing, the Live in Oxford as well as commissioned "Re-Emagined" remixes (LPs 5 and 6) are fantastic!

EDIT:  Down to $83.04 77.82.

Edited by armadillo01

Bowie - A Reality Tour 3xLP box set with transparent blue vinyl (Great album; Bowie's last tour) in case Cracked Actor got you excited for $49.92 which is pretty much as cheap as it gets.

https://www.amazon.ca/Reality-Tour-Vinyl-David-Bowie/dp/B01IB6PWSO/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1493493309&sr=1-1&keywords=reality+tour

The Decemberists' The Crane Wife 10th Anniversary 5LP + BluRay box-set  is less than 70 CAD on Amazon Prime. I'm sorely tempted to nab one but I also want to resubscribe to VMP too. The album's great, and the outtakes and demos are more interesting than most. Plus, it's a friggin wood box.

Edited by armadillo01

13 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

The Decemberists' The Crane Wife 10th Anniversary 5LP + BluRay box-set  is less than 70 CAD on Amazon Prime. I'm sorely tempted to nab one but I also want to resubscribe to VMP too. The album's great, and the outtakes and demos are more interesting than most. Plus, it's a friggin wood box.

Damn. I paid $125 for that back in November last year.....

Great deal.

EDIT - It's not a wood box though.

Edited by niblips