Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

Sweet. I'm following. If you want it to be fully complete, be sure to add Grey Kingdom's Light I'll Call Your Name Out Darkness, Spencer Burton's (who is Grey Kingdom going under his real name) Don't Let The World See Your Love, and also Daniel Fred and Julie's self-titled album (Daniel Romano, Fred Squire and Julie Doiron playing traditional folk songs, which was weirdly enough how I got into Daniel Romano and eventually Attack in Black).

I added the albums from Spencer Burton, and Daniel, Fred & Julie. Spotify doesn't have the Grey Kingdom album you mentioned.

Some of the guys from Attack in Black also now play as the backing band for City and Colour as well as Baby Eagle (Steve Lambke from Constantines), if that piques anyone's interest in the band too.

I love the Constantines, and almost everything on You've Changed Records (the label co-owned by Daniel Romano and Steve Lambke), but I just really don't like the Baby Eagle stuff. I've tried, but it's just not for me. Maybe it's his odd singing voice, but I've never been able to get into Baby Eagle.

Attack in Black also backed Shotgun Jimmie on the album Still Jimmie. But I think other than that, we've got the Attack in Black Family Tree covered. Thanks Blaine! Car playlist for tomorrow!

I love the Constantines, and almost everything on You've Changed Records (the label co-owned by Daniel Romano and Steve Lambke), but I just really don't like the Baby Eagle stuff. I've tried, but it's just not for me. Maybe it's his odd singing voice, but I've never been able to get into Baby Eagle.

Attack in Black also backed Shotgun Jimmie on the album Still Jimmie. But I think other than that, we've got the Attack in Black Family Tree covered. Thanks Blaine! Car playlist for tomorrow!

You're welcome, my friend. I'm almost through every Attack In Black release Spotify has. I'm finishing up Year (By One Thousand Fingertips), and then I just have their half of the split with Baby Eagle. I can definitely hear the progression over the years, and it's been a rewarding listen. They remind me a lot of Pavement, who I totally dig, so this has been a pleasant surprise to say the least.

added a couple dozen of bundles back up for any attack in black fans who want to grab the exclusive colour. 

Hey Justin, is there a reason for the discrepancy between the pressing info of the individual releases and the bundles?  Bundles say there are only 150 of each, individual pressings say there are 200 of the bundle exclusive pressing.

Hey Justin, is there a reason for the discrepancy between the pressing info of the individual releases and the bundles? Bundles say there are only 150 of each, individual pressings say there

are 200 of the bundle exclusive pressing.

Pressing 200, only 150 bundles though.

• 2 weeks later...

is the picture on AOFs instagram a hint to something?

they aren't ambassadors for March 9, 2015.. you guys all know the date exists.. in what world would that NOT be a hint? has any one ever posted a date for the fun of it?  ;)  j/k check back march 9! 

Wouldn't mind any hints, Justin?

the only hint i can give is there will likely be something happening on 03/09/15

• 2 weeks later...