Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

kinda hoping that they shake the dust off after the first few tracks and things settle in soon after.

i hope so too, but im doubtful, ever since dallas focused more on c&c, his live vocal performance with AOF slackened, he never went to those real high notes you hear on the albums like he use to back in the early days, first time i saw them back in 2004 i couldnt believe how exact he sounded to the recorded music, i eventually stopped seeing them live due to his passion slipping away on stage

• 3 weeks later...

This is getting beyond the typical vinyl delays ballpark. 100+ dollars hanging in the air for almost a year.

Also they should offer buyers the option to split the bundle and keep the not needed stuff and refund the rest. I'd take the 2 needed moneen records for 40 ppd.

This is getting beyond the typical vinyl delays ballpark. 100+ dollars hanging in the air for almost a year.

Also they should offer buyers the option to split the bundle and keep the not needed stuff and refund the rest. I'd take the 2 needed moneen records for 40 ppd.

daaaamn what did you order a year ago. I'm at 6 months. This is getting pretty irritating. Not my favorite experience with a label. Someone will absolutely come in and defend this, but this is awful.

also email them to change your address, I had to do so 3 months in

Placed my order on 5/29 (probably the day they went up). Not even close to a year yet. I'm sure they have no problem issuing refunds if people are tired of waiting.

I'm not tired of waiting, I'm tired of how it's being handled. We know nothing about the releases, hell we still don't even know the colors. I'm 99% positive they ordered it way AFTER the po went up.

Placed my order on 5/29 (probably the day they went up). Not even close to a year yet. I'm sure they have no problem issuing refunds if people are tired of waiting.

Yep, so 5 1/2 months. DA have already apologised, explained the situation, and offered refunds.

Plants are rammed n 5 months seems to be the standard wait atm.

What do people want, shitty sounding records which arrive on time, or great sounding records which take a while longer?

I'm not tired of waiting, I'm tired of how it's being handled. We know nothing about the releases, hell we still don't even know the colors. I'm 99% positive they ordered it way AFTER the po went up.

I get where you are coming from, but you had none of that information when you handed over your money. So what will it change to know now? Are you going to cancel if you don't approve of the color choices?

I get where you are coming from, but you had none of that information when you handed over your money. So what will it change to know now? Are you going to cancel if you don't approve of the color choices?

Not at all, I just feel that we've been left out during this whole process, and the color thing (something tells me they didn't even know it back then) was just me trying to reason my idea of they did order these at the plant at a later time.

Not at all, I just feel that we've been left out during this whole process, and the color thing (something tells me they didn't even know it back then) was just me trying to reason my idea of they did order these at the plant at a later time.

Sorry, I don't see what you want from them?

Dine Alone emailed everyone explaining that the tests were shitty and they've switched plants, sending these releases right back to the start of the production process.

Surely the colours don't matter?

Gotcha. But IIRC we were never given any sort of estimated date at the time of purchase. I guess they could have been more transparent *if* the order wasn't even in to the plant yet. But the way I see it is we all ordered something we wanted enough to pay for knowing that the time of delivery wasn't known. And since the time we ordered Justin has let us know that these are still a ways off, so we aren't completely clueless.