Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

Finally got my copy today. I ordered the bundle and a standard copy of Moneen. Opened the first copy in the poly bag figuring it was the bundle copy, was the standard black. No problem. Open the shrink wrapped copy, and not only was it only the C/D record, it was the standard press as well. Emailed them just now and they responded right away that a replacement would go out soon.

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/04/2016 at 2:42 PM, hookups96 said:

Finally got my copy today. I ordered the bundle and a standard copy of Moneen. Opened the first copy in the poly bag figuring it was the bundle copy, was the standard black. No problem. Open the shrink wrapped copy, and not only was it only the C/D record, it was the standard press as well. Emailed them just now and they responded right away that a replacement would go out soon.

This reminds me that I have yet to open the bundle copy since I've been only spinning my black copy. Hope I got the right vinyl in mine. Anyone else have a mix up? 

27 minutes ago, Becfoster said:

This reminds me that I have yet to open the bundle copy since I've been only spinning my black copy. Hope I got the right vinyl in mine. Anyone else have a mix up? 

Hopefully you did. I emailed them on the 26th and they said no problem they would send one right out. I checked in on the 16th and they said they were trying to locate a copy. Aka they forgot to take care of it. A few hours later they let me know it was shipped. Hopefully it's here by the end of next week, and the right copy.