The Classic Experience IV on vinyl?

I'm trying to hunt down a pair of vinyl versions from a set of albums that were released in the early 1990s. They came out right at the time that CD sales eclipsed vinyl, so whilst I have tracked down the first two in the set on LP, the other two have proven far more elusive.

I found a copy of part III on Amazon marketplace so I know that definitely came out on vinyl, but I have struggled to find any firm proof that part IV did. I have searched discogs and the information I have found there seems possibly a little contradictory as one listing lists formats availbale as only CD and cassette, but another lists information for a vinyl release. I can find no trace on either Ebay or Amazon marketplace and I have never seen a copy of this turn up in over 20 years of record collecting.

I wondered therefore whether anyone else might know to confirm whether this album did appear on vinyl in the early 1990s or whether the one listing I have found might be just from a planned release that may have been pulled through lack of sales? I have come across a couple of vinyl albums before which have catalogue listings from their release dates in the 1990s which were subsequently never pressed on that format, so that could be possible.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, that's the one. I saw that listing, but also another that listed only CD and cassette. I've yet to find anywhere else listing an actual copy to verify that it was pressed or was just slated for release then cancelled. I remember from the time ordering a few albums that were slated for a vinyl release but were then cancelled last minute on that format presumably because the demand wasn't there.