PO: Twin Shadow - Eclipse LP

PO Twin Shadow's new album out March 17th.  Check out their last album Confess.  Really solid album and really refreshing, definitely one of the best albums of the year

Eclipse 140-gram white vinyl+ digital album delivered on street date and the singles" Turn Me Up," "To the Top," "Old Love New Love" delivered immediately upon pre-order.

http://store.warnermusic.com/music-1/vinyl/eclipse-lp-digital-album.html

Lots of bundles with shirts n stuff if you're into that kind of thing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Having not been a fan before, and only listening to Confess a couple times over the last week or two... This album blows me away. It's awesome. Maybe my favorite of the year so far... definitely top 3.  Really excited to see him/them live in 2 weeks.

I'm in the same boat.  I'm a little late to the game on Twin Shadow.  I only listened to his other ones a couple of times.  But I really liked the songs I heard from this one so I got it.  I think it's great!

I loved the first two albums (as well as how different they are) but I'm having a really hard time with "Eclipse". I saw him live Tuesday night and I was hoping that I would warm up the new album but it just isn't happening. The only track I really like is "Half Life'. He put on damn good as always, but I ended up passing on the new vinyl even with the signed poster from the show included.

I am done with them, I just hate this new album...loved his first and then his second was real good too but this one doesnt do it for me! Shame...

yea i catch your drift, what happened to the good old days when an artist would work the same producer for like 3 albums. I think chris from grizzly bear reallly helped hone down Twin Shadow's sound.

• 1 month later...