header.png

"We are teaming up with Man Overboard to release a split on March 3rd via Pure Noise Records You can stream "All You Need Is Already Within You" and pre-order the split!

MOB covered one of our jams and we covered one of theirs and both did an originals. This song is a b-side from Pull The Thorns From Your Heart and will not appear on that record."

Tracklist:

01) One Fixed Point - Man Overboard
02) Cute When You Scream - Man Overboard (Senses Fail cover)
03) All You Need Is Already Within You - Senses Fail
04) Real Talk - Senses Fail (Man Overboard cover)

500 - Half Black / Half Clear w/Blue Splatter on the Clear Side (Bundle Only)

1250 (RISE COLOR) - Black / Baby Blue / White Striped Tri-Color
1250 (PURE NOISE COLOR) - Black / Aqua Blue Smash

These are up now at merchnow. Rise variant, Pure Noise variant, and a /500 variant that so far is only available in bundles.

Edit:

PLEASE NOTE: This is a presale item set to ship shortly before the album release date of 3.3.15

500 - Half Black / Half Clear w/Blue Splatter on the Clear Side

1250 (RISE COLOR) - Black / Baby Blue / White Striped Tri-Color

1250 (PURE NOISE COLOR) - Black / Aqua Blue Smash

Track List:

Side A - Man Overboard

1. One Fixed Point

2. Cute When You Scream (SF Cover)

Side B - Senses Fail

1. All You Need Is Already Within You

2. Real Talk (MOB cover)

I don't like the new Senses Fail song (haven't liked anything from them since Still Searching), but I am genuinely curious to hear those covers. I can already pretty much hear what the Man Overboard cover of You're Cute When You Scream will sound like. I mean the differences between Let it Enfold You-era Senses Fail and current Man Overboard are fairly small.

Absolutely loved Renacer, probably my favorite record of theirs, very heavy and aggressive and it was a breath of fresh air after The Fire which I wasn't a terribly huge fan of. With that being said, the new song sounds like it could be a b-side of Renacer which isn't a bad thing kinda feels like I've heard it before though. It reminds me a lot of Courage of the Knife off Renacer, is this an album track or just a b-side off the new album? Anyone know?

Edit: First post literally says it's a b-side, I'm an idiot, my apologies.

• 1 month later...

You can buy the /500 variant without the bundle now.

http://merchnow.com/products/199028/man-overboardsenses-fail-7inch-lp

It's been up for a few days now. The problem is the picture shows that variant but the description says it's the striped. I ordered it a few days ago and my order receipt also says tri-stripe. Just FYI

It's been up for a few days now. The problem is the picture shows that variant but the description says it's the striped. I ordered it a few days ago and my order receipt also says tri-stripe. Just FYI

In my cart it said it was half black / half clear w/blue splatter. We'll see I guess.