Sparrow Sleeps: NEW SITE UP

05/04 EDIT:

We have recently launched the new Sparrow Sleeps website, featuring all of our old releases, as well as lullaby albums featuring the music of Thrice, The Early November, Cartel, and MXPX.

The artists on the new releases all approve and have said nice things about the releases. We are currently working with Say Anything and a bigger band from the 90s that many of you on here approve of for lullaby albums this Summer/Fall.

We also have a bunch of lullaby "Singles" featuring songs from Drive-Thru bands, as well as some VC buzz bands.

Oh, and we now offer custom lullabies.

If you wanted to check it out, that would rule.

www.SparrowSleeps.com

My son is almost 4 now, and I still play him the Brand New, Alk3 and TBS stuff you did.

That seriously means the world to me, my friend. I am borderline crying.

I've received a ton of great e-mails from new parents since I started the project, and every time that I hear that people are using them effectively, I smile. 

where can I download the old stuff at?

Everything is down for the time being.

I took on a partner to help with web design, graphic design, physical product fulfillment, etc. The site has been coded and will launch in March with new albums, and we will be releasing the older albums over the course of March-June along with plenty of new albums. 

We've been in contact with a few bands that are really keen on the idea and are supportive of the project.

Hint: Chromama and Infant Politics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We have recently launched the new Sparrow Sleeps website, featuring all of our old releases, as well as lullaby albums featuring the music of Thrice, The Early November, Cartel, and MXPX.

The artists on the new releases all approve and have said nice things about the releases. We are currently working with Say Anything and a bigger band from the 90s that many of you on here approve of for lullaby albums this Summer/Fall.

We also have a bunch of lullaby "Singles" featuring songs from Drive-Thru bands, as well as some VC buzz bands.

Oh, and we now offer custom lullabies.

If you wanted to check it out, that would rule.

www.SparrowSleeps.com

YMAEWK will be posted later this month.

The Ataris stuff will hopefully be posted at some point this summer. 

We just finished up albums of songs by Senses Fail and Say Anything. Those should pop up on the site this summer. Senses Fail posted about the release on their FB page and the response was overwhelming. Max was providing feedback for the entire creation of the Say Anything lullaby album. I'm really excited about that one.