is this record too wobbly? (video) and why does it matter?

Give OP better advice then.

The floor is all yours... go for it...

5:16

What does anything I posted have to do with the advice you've given? I'm not discussing anything about the OPs issue, I'm discussing you and being a weird speaking turd.

5:24

5:25

Took you about 10 minutes, and you can't wait 1 minute for a reply?  Do you believe that other people's time is less valuable than yours?

I think it would be a better use of everyone's time for you to give OP good advice rather than being adversarial, and continuing to harp on me over and over and over... all over somebody putting their thoughts and interpretations into my words.

Keep flexing that e-peen tho!

Think what you want, that's not what I meant.  I type as if I am speaking in conversation.  If you read everything there is enough evidence that this is obviously the case and that you are wrong in your assumption.

This guy  :rolleyes:

Dude, it doesn't matter what you "meant", grammatical rules are there for a reason. To not leave meaning up to interpretation. None of us are assuming anything. Your wording had only one possible meaning. It was not the one you intended because you made an error.

No-one would even care if you hadn't decided to fault other people for your error. Then you go and make it fun by defending your error.

Dude, it doesn't matter what you "meant"

Well, not to you anyway.  You've already got your mind made up.

It's actually funny to me that a person could think I was advising him to tape a dime to his cart.  Only an idiot would make this assumption.  Everyone knows not to do that and assuming someone doesn't know that is basically assuming they are n00b.

But to me, it makes you look like more of a n00b to actually believe that is a legitimate suggestion, and to keep trying to hammer on it, makes it all the more hilarious.

Cognitive dissonance.

Well, not to you anyway.  You've already got your mind made up.

It's actually funny to me that a person could think I was advising him to tape a dime to his cart.  Only an idiot would make this assumption.  Everyone knows not to do that and assuming someone doesn't know that is basically assuming they are n00b.

But to me, it makes you look like more of a n00b to actually believe that is a legitimate suggestion, and to keep trying to hammer on it makes it all the more hilarious.

Cognitive dissonance.

So someone new to audio, who doesn't know that this isn't the norm (though plenty of people do it and messageboard promote it) are "n00bs" and "idiots"?

Who's the audio god now?