Now! Year Of No Light Split EP with Bagarre Generale

drds89

Just saw the tweet a little while ago, I have not heard Bagarre Generale (forgive the missing accent marks) - whoa, first time through and it's a home run - zinnngggg!

Here is the bandcamp, name your price for the 36 minutes of everything you've come to love about YONL since Ausserwelt. B.G. bring some horns into the mix, but not too much, just perfect for the ebb and flow of CRUSH and release that works.  These two bands really gel well together.

Track 1 is YONL, Track 2 is a collab and Track 3 is 16 minutes of BG, which I initially feared might be a deal breaker... Wrong :)

https://bagarregenerale.bandcamp.com/album/split-lp-year-of-no-light-bagarre-g-n-rale

300 on Translucent Gold and 400 on Black at Music Fear Satan - maybe the one hesistation - but for about $22 shipped, it's worth the gamble

Order below from MFS if from the US, not from vinyl PO link on bandcamp, as the EP is cheap but $17 shipping:

http://www.musicfearsatan.com/en/reference/year_of_no_light-split_with_bagarre_generale-vinyl_lp__transparent_gold_.html

I tried to see if picking up some other things to bring shipping cost per record down, but they have their distro prices jacked as well as cumulative shipping costs, so I'm just 'going for the gold.'

thank you!!

you know I am ALL over this.

thanks again.

k

Apologies, man ,Forgot to email you!  I had about 5 things going on at one time yesterday. If it had been superlimited, I would have picked up a few copies.

The tracks sound really good, on bandcamp-- can't wait to get the vinyl!

Apologies, man ,Forgot to email you!  I had about 5 things going on at one time yesterday. If it had been superlimited, I would have picked up a few copies.

The tracks sound really good, on bandcamp-- can't wait to get the vinyl!

no worries.

quick question

how does that site work again?

I have to then paypal them or will they invoice me?

no worries.

quick question

how does that site work again?

I have to then paypal them or will they invoice me?

Right, I placed an order yesterday, and they sent me an email with invoice today - so wait for the email.

I went for the uninsured shipping. The euro exchange rate is the most favorable for us Yanks at about 1.13 vs. when it got up to 1.36 or so. Once upon a time it got up to 1.65 but I wasn't buying euro vinyl then :)

For anyone in the US who wants to grab a copy slightly cheaper, I've just ordered a small amount for the MOMR distro. I'll update this thread once they arrive and they're up for grabs!

Austin, you are the man!  Why didn't I consult you first? I forgot you were into them as well. d'oh!

This was only my second order directly from MFS and I can't remember how the first one went (heard a lot of negatives), but I'm considering cancelling the order if they haven't shipped yet. Did you get just gold, black or some of each?

I ordered just a few of each color.

I've never had any issues ordering direct from MFS whether it was a personal purchase or a wholesale distro buy.

My estimations are that my copies will only run about $3-4 cheaper than ordering direct, but that might help sway some decisions!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!  I have very few copies of this available in the webstore.  Some of each color, even!

Act fast, these won't be up for long:

http://www.mindovermatterrecords.com/MUF032.html

I would also recommend snagging the Catacombe record while you're at it, some great Portuguese post-rock:

http://www.mindovermatterrecords.com/DT01.html

• 1 month later...

surprised this hasn't been posted yet... gold is available from Robotic Empire! 

https://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=6128&zenid=306f92887008f4f76874a77209a2b11a

(love you Robotic Empire  :wub: )

Murphy's Law, saw it the other day -very happy they're stocking it - would have been nice to know. Of course, the ones you wait on either sell out, or no US distro picks them up. RE does get some good Euro distro material.  Congrats to those who waited :applause: