Better Call Saul

Rip

Pretty sure this is about 5 or so years prior to the BB incidents

Which is why I said I wonder where the other characters will be by the time that comes. The only characters so far in Breaking Bad that have shown up are Saul, Mike, Tuco, No-Doze, and Gonzo. Everyone else is never heard from in Breaking Bad.

Pretty sure this is about 5 or so years prior to the BB incidents

I thought that too but they showed mikes grand daughter in episode 6 and she looked roughly the same age as she did in breaking bad. I could be wrong though.

If this show keeps up, it's going to blow breaking bad out of the water.

Still enjoying the show very much. It's interesting to watch Jimmie struggle to be such a good guy. Makes you sympathize and love his character that much more. 

This!

When he puts the money back in the bag and says goodbye to the nice office. I can't wait to see what makes him flip.

• 2 weeks later...

Steven Ogg (who voiced-acted Trevor in GTA V) was in this week's episode. He was the thug with two guns in the parking garage. It took me a minute to place him, but I knew I recognized his voice and face from somewhere.

Oh man, really?  The entire time I kept thinking to myself that he reminded me of Trevor from GTA lol.

it doesn't really feel like they have built up a large enough central conflict over the course of the season for there to only be 1 episode left.

Sure, there has been friction but this episode didn't seem to set up anything earth shaking other than to dig up a face we haven't seen in a while.

Hope to see Slippin' Jimmy make some major moves.