PO: The Maine - American Candy

I don't understand how some labels justify this stupid high shipping. I ordered from Newbury for the first time recently - 6.99 media mail - and it arrived (granted in a frustration-free mailer) with no extra reinforcements, bubblewrap or even tracking. 

I can only assume it's due to ignorant people paying for it somewhere down the line.  It's a shame that labels and bands alike try to pull this shit off, simply because they have "in" product at the moment.

I woke up at 5am for work on the east coast (I couldn't stay up till midnight for when it went on sale) to pickup the tri-color vinyl and it was already sold out.  It sold out so fast because it released at 9pm on the west coast. 

So I bought the standard blue one. I expect the standard blue to sell out today.

I woke up at 5am for work on the east coast (I couldn't stay up till midnight for when it went on sale) to pickup the tri-color vinyl and it was already sold out.  It sold out so fast because it released at 9pm on the west coast. 

So I bought 2 of the standard blue and plan on reselling 1 of them I expect the standard blue to sell out today.

you just said the wrong thing dude lol.

good luck with that!

EDIT: editing your post doesnt change the fact that i quoted the original :D

Oh man, that tri-color is beautiful.

I'm going to make the huge mistake of not ordering this right now and hunting for it later (like Forever Halloween).

Just because I'm trying to slow down on buying unless I absolutely need it.

I will hop on a press of Can't Stop, Won't Stop and the Way We Talk so fast.

Judge me.

Oh man, that tri-color is beautiful.

I'm going to make the huge mistake of not ordering this right now and hunting for it later (like Forever Halloween).

Just because I'm trying to slow down on buying unless I absolutely need it.

I will hop on a press of Can't Stop, Won't Stop and the Way We Talk so fast.

Judge me.

CSWS: the album no one would admit to liking back in the day but was actually a super solid Pop rock album!

CSWS: the album no one would admit to liking back in the day but was actually a super solid Pop rock album!

So solid. I used to listen to it walking home from school. 

Pioneer is probably still their best work for me, but I really just think they keep improving musically and that's so awesome. Most of their peers have gone on to be irrelevant. 4 for you The Maine, you go The Maine.

Got this because I've got everything else they've done so why not, I cant believe this went this fast I think the only other vinyl they put out that was gone kind of fast was imaginary numbers.

& that was limited to 500! I think this is going even faster considering there is a total of 1500 between the 2 variants and bundles.

lol That's fine, I need the funds to overpay for forever Halloween sooo

doesn't make it right. consider yourself lucky that nobody else picked up on that. flipping isn't a thing that is respected around these parts.