PO: The Maine - American Candy

Can't find it anywhere to hear but from what I read on someones blogspot it's two songs.

"However the Acoustic EP, '15:00', is a slightly different story. As I'm sure you can guess by the title, this is a single fifteen minute track, in an acoustic fashion. Contained within the fifteen minutes are 'American Candy' and 'Miles Away', both slowed down and remixed so that they're more relaxing and can fit better on a chill out album than a pop punk record. 

I wasn't as blown away by it as I was hoping, because I was hoping there would be more than the two songs included in the fifteen minutes (I was picturing more on an acoustic medley album), but overall it's still quite enjoyable and will appeal to hardcore fans. I wouldn't suggest starting here, and if you've got a low attention span or like music that just gets straight to the point I would definitely point you in another direction, but if you're looking to unwind at the end of the day this will definitely do it for you. 
The EP has the definition of "sleep" on the back of it, and that's definitely where this EP will get you - it's very melodic, verging on music that could be used for meditation. These definitely aren't negatives, because it definitely won't be boring you to sleep, because it still does sound very beautiful. It's just extremely different, and something that I definitely haven't heard before. "

Can't find it anywhere to hear but from what I read on someones blogspot it's two songs.

"However the Acoustic EP, '15:00', is a slightly different story. As I'm sure you can guess by the title, this is a single fifteen minute track, in an acoustic fashion. Contained within the fifteen minutes are 'American Candy' and 'Miles Away', both slowed down and remixed so that they're more relaxing and can fit better on a chill out album than a pop punk record. 

I wasn't as blown away by it as I was hoping, because I was hoping there would be more than the two songs included in the fifteen minutes (I was picturing more on an acoustic medley album), but overall it's still quite enjoyable and will appeal to hardcore fans. I wouldn't suggest starting here, and if you've got a low attention span or like music that just gets straight to the point I would definitely point you in another direction, but if you're looking to unwind at the end of the day this will definitely do it for you. 
The EP has the definition of "sleep" on the back of it, and that's definitely where this EP will get you - it's very melodic, verging on music that could be used for meditation. These definitely aren't negatives, because it definitely won't be boring you to sleep, because it still does sound very beautiful. It's just extremely different, and something that I definitely haven't heard before. "

Interesting. Not sure if I'm up for paying $10 for that...

• 1 month later...

i thought they only pressed 500 pink to begin with? or did another round of 500 probably

they acually removed the "500 pressed" in the description of the pink vinyl in the store. and they were selling the pink variant on this current tour. my guess is they pressed more than 500 after the initial went sold out, and never released an updated figure.