WTB: Circa Survive, Thom Yorke, Sharks Keep Moving and a few others

jeremysi

Hey Guys I am new to the board but am looking to buy a few pieces that where ruined in a house flood to my collection.

Circa Survive- Juturna (any variant) and Appendages EP

Thom Yorke- Tomorrow's Modern Boxes (White preorder preferred)

Sharks Keep Moving- ST (black or clear)

This Town Needs Guns- Animals (clear or opaque blue)

Thursday- War All the Time (either variant) and Waiting (Clear or White preferred) will consider Grey Marble variant as well

HRVRD- Inevitable and I (any variant) and From the Birds Cage (any variant)

MBV- Loveless would prefer any variant not a bootleg unless it sounds good

Foals: Holy Fire, Antidotes and Total Life Forever (Any variants fine)

Coheed and Cambria: Keeping the Secrets (would love one of the first pressing variants, but will consider all)

I would really appreciate any help here please post on here or pm me price ppd. Thanks in advance

I have a unopened HT Blue and White splatter variant of  Circa Survive Descensus for trade if anyone is interested 

Thanks! I thought I heard about that, just never heard any conformation on when it will be done, I also heard that Circa"s back catalogue will be repress this year as well.

Added some more pieces that I found damaged beyond repair!

Yep. March 24th! I own it on clear, but I'll certainly be buying the anniversary edition. Just got the Thursday dove tattooed last month.

Yep. March 24th! I own it on clear, but I'll certainly be buying the anniversary edition. Just got the Thursday dove tattooed last month.

Yea I read in the other thread, I'm pumped my clear got ruined, I have had the doves tattooed on my shoulders for about 12 years now haha. I drove across country to Seattle and got a white and a black dove on either shoulder to mark the occasion. Than the Keyworks symbol when I got back to PA. Long time ago when i first started collecting tattoos. 

We hope  ^_^

Agreed wait and see.....

Needs pics of said ink

Haha ok well here is the white dove and the Keyworks symbol, the black dove had to get covered because of a large piece i wanted done. U can tell by the line work and color they are old too.

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/87407446@N06/16318152640/player/"width="75" height="75" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/87407446@N06/16319328609/player/"width="75" height="75" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>