WTB//WTT: Senses Fail

Ryanb1205

Please help me complete my collection. I will gladly buy or trade for any of these last couple records that I need to finish my collection.

Senses Fail - The Fire - Red

Senses Fail/Silverstein Split - Both variants

Senses Fail - From The Depths Of Dreams - Brown

Senses Fail - Rum Is For Drinking Not Burning 7' - Orange

https://deadformat.net/Ryanb1205

Edited by Ryanb1205

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2016 at 5:30 PM, rthursdayx said:

Man I would kill to find Senses Fail - The Fire And From The Depths Of Dreams on Vinyl...I only have Still Searching.

Hit up Vagrant Records on twitter about The Fire repress. I did 2 weeks ago and got "we may or may not have some things on the horizon…"

I won't really get my hopes up on a response like that, but if more people ask about it, it might actually happen.

18 minutes ago, aron4174 said:

Hit up Vagrant Records on twitter about The Fire repress. I did 2 weeks ago and got "we may or may not have some things on the horizon…"

I won't really get my hopes up on a response like that, but if more people ask about it, it might actually happen.

That would be fucking awesome they did such a small pressing you can't find the damn record for less than $150 and that's insane. I'm looking for Let It Enfold you now and having a hard time finding one for a fair price. I used to have the red first pressing but got rid of a crap load of my collection when I lost my job so getting some of them back has been rediculously hard  and expensive.

5 hours ago, rthursdayx said:

That would be fucking awesome they did such a small pressing you can't find the damn record for less than $150 and that's insane. I'm looking for Let It Enfold you now and having a hard time finding one for a fair price. I used to have the red first pressing but got rid of a crap load of my collection when I lost my job so getting some of them back has been rediculously hard  and expensive.

As long as you don't care about pressing, let it enfold you will pop up a lot at a decent price. The Fire is near impossible to find which I'm lucky to have two of them but the struggle with variant collecting is that I can't find the red pressing for the life of me. Ive only seen it for sale twice and I missed out both times 

• 1 month later...