PO NOW - Pet Symmetry - Pets Hounds (5/19)

500 of each (Asian man just confirmed on instagram)

Was gonna say this, usually each variant is /500. Or at least of the things I buy from them.

Didn't like Intersections but it REALLY grew on me especially after seeing Evan play some of the songs solo. Can't order this RN but definitely will, love Pet Symmetry.

Was gonna say this, usually each variant is /500. Or at least of the things I buy from them.

Didn't like Intersections but it REALLY grew on me especially after seeing Evan play some of the songs solo. Can't order this RN but definitely will, love Pet Symmetry.

Sorry for double posting one right after the other, but I had to say that seeing IIOI play live made me appreciate them so much more, especially when Evan played songs like Upstate Blues and Your Antique Organ. IIOI is definitely my favorite out of all his projects. Besides Proper, I'd have to say that my second favorite release would have to be 12 towns. Just my opinion lol 

Probably heard it from Evan or someone else in the band early.

thanks, dude! I really appreciate it. I ordered me a Blue variant! 

How the heck did you hear it already!?

yep, they let me hear most of it while we were hanging out. I remember that i kept going "wow thats sounds awesome" to almost every song. 

• 1 month later...