AJ hooked a brotha up already...ATTENTION VA, USA Residents! IWTB: Beer. Read for more info.

Fowty Dollaz

I'm drinking the stout right now (20FEB15 @ 2105)

I'm a big, big Against Me! fan. I'm also a pretty big fan of NOFX. Champion Brewing Company out of Charlottesville, VA is too apparently. They made two really rad beers:

Black Me Stout (Inspired by Against Me)

Stickin' in My IPA (Nofx)

I live and linger in CT. It's goddamned impossible for most out of state, smaller breweries to distribute here (it's offensively expensive for them). SO.

I propose that someone gimme a hand in acquiring a six pack of each. You can LEGALLY ship it through UPS and FedEx. You can do all the paperwork through them so that they will only deliver to me when I show them I am 21+.  Or you can just ship it to me w/o all that. I truly could care less. Whatever works for you. Obviously you would need to be 21+ or have your parents do it for you (not suggested). I never pass through that part of VA or I would do it myself. 

What's in it for you? Well, check out my collection (link in sig) and I'll trade a lot of things. OR I can just pay you $40 on top of ($22ish for beer and whatever it costs to ship around 10 pounds). 

Let me know via PM. Also, my dad who is truck driver is on the mission too, so this offer could expire at any time. 

I do ask that you have somewhat reputable feedback. No newbies please.

I'm a big, big Against Me! fan. I'm also a pretty big fan of NOFX. Champion Brewing Company out of Charlottesville, VA is too apparently. They made two really rad beers:

Black Me Stout (Inspired by Against Me)

Stickin' in My IPA (Nofx)

I live and linger in CT. It's goddamned impossible for most out of state, smaller breweries to distribute here (it's offensively expensive for them). SO.

I propose that someone gimme a hand in acquiring a six pack of each. You can LEGALLY ship it through UPS and FedEx. You can do all the paperwork through them so that they will only deliver to me when I show them I am 21+.  Or you can just ship it to me w/o all that. I truly could care less. Whatever works for you. Obviously you would need to be 21+ or have your parents do it for you (not suggested). I never pass through that part of VA or I would do it myself. 

What's in it for you? Well, check out my collection (link in sig) and I'll trade a lot of things. OR I can just pay you $40 on top of ($22ish for beer and whatever it costs to ship around 10 pounds). 

Let me know via PM. Also, my dad who is truck driver is on the mission too, so this offer could expire at any time. 

I do ask that you have somewhat reputable feedback. No newbies please.

I got you covered. Where I play records, had both these in stock. The NOFX isn't in a 6 pack that I saw, but 24 ounce cans. Shoot me a pm and I will pick them up tomorrow for you. 

Your dad is a truck driver out to win the love and acceptance of his son?  

overthetopfeatured__span.jpg

will upvote ASAP!!! 

I got you covered. Where I play records, had both these in stock. The NOFX isn't in a 6 pack that I saw, but 24 ounce cans. Shoot me a pm and I will pick them up tomorrow for you.

AJ is the man. All is pending! :)