Hey everyone

This is my first post here and it is because I have fallen on hard times and must sell my entire vinyl collection. I wasn't sure of the best way to do this but I have an Excel doc up on Google Drive with a list of LPs, press info from Discogs, and asking price ppd. I realize some of the pricing may be high for here on certain items - so please send offers my way :)

90% of it is NM media and NM or VG+ sleeves. A few are mint media, but all are opened.

I won't have the shipping supplies until around 2/25 - so I won't be able to get them out until then. Ships from NJ.

So here goes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IBrZWzP2o0ArCrXcpBWx8-jDjfQ18mtCFgxGQK55sbc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

-Josh

i'm sorry to hear you've fallen on hards times, selling a collection must be hard.. I hope this work out for you and you're back on your feet soon.  You might find your prices to be a bit high for VC.  If you can get a bit more competitive surely they'll get eaten up.  For instance, I wouldnt touch that M83 for anything over $15.  Not trying to offend, just an opinion.

glws.

i'm sorry to hear you've fallen on hards times, selling a collection must be hard.. I hope this work out for you and you're back on your feet soon.  You might find your prices to be a bit high for VC.  If you can get a bit more competitive surely they'll get eaten up.  For instance, I wouldnt touch that M83 for anything over $15.  Not trying to offend, just an opinion.

glws.

Hey thanks for the advice. I figured some are a bit high - so I'm hoping some folks can toss in offers and I can sell em off. But seriously, I appreciate it!

no prob.. again, not trying to be a dick but that dfa.. you're asking almost $10 more than i can get it new in my shop.  some might be spot on, i'm not into most of that stuff.. but a lot is high and the guys on here arent gonna pay discogs/ebay prices..

You can get DFA for $12? Well fuck me then haha. I edited the post to let folks know I'm open for offers - hopefully that helps!