I for some reason didn't realize this existed till recently and it's the only BTBAM album I don't own on vinyl so I figured I might as well hunt down a copy. I don't care which variant but I'm hoping to land one for better than eBay and Discogs prices. Let me know if you have a copy you'd be willing to let go of. Thanks.

R-2686289-1296668709.jpeg.jpg

I just don't currently want or need it bad enough to pay for shipping from Canada unless it's a last resort; nothing against you. I'd just rather hold out a bit to see if I can get a US seller before jumping on the first copy that pops up and spending more than I need to. I try to avoid getting records shipped internationally regardless of the situation as I have pretty terrible luck with things getting lost and or damaged, especially the longer they're in transit.

I just don't currently want or need it bad enough to pay for shipping from Canada unless it's a last resort; nothing against you. I'd just rather hold out a bit to see if I can get a US seller before jumping on the first copy that pops up and spending more than I need to. I try to avoid getting records shipped internationally regardless of the situation as I have pretty terrible luck with things getting lost and or damaged, especially the longer they're in transit.

Cool.  My point is if you make a PPD offer, then it doesn't really matter what percentage of that goes toward shipping.  I'm mostly just interested in covering the cost of my next purchase anyway. But if you don't even want to bother comparing PPD prices, suit yourself, I'm cool to sell it to someone else.  I've never had anything I've sent lost or damaged, and never had anything to USA hang in transit for longer than 2 weeks.  Although I guess if you're luck is that bad maybe you've convinced me that I'd rather sell to someone else.

was this the one with the cardboard insert and just the vinyl

Yeah, that's the one. It's full front cover art and a back tab that folds over with tracklisting. Whole thing is screenprinted.  Very similar to the way Victory did the Snapcase - End Transmission LP + 7" if you've seen those.  Also similar to the Knut - Terraformer vinyl, if you've seen those.