PO Strung Out - Transmission Alpha Delta

If any of you folks find an image of the standard colored FAT Wreck version, I would like to see it. Thanks!

Also I wanted to cross post this (from Fatwreck Preorder Thread) I ordered the FAT bundle version and the standard colored version. When the time comes, if one of you slackers (just kidding) didn't grab a colored variant I'll sell you my least desired version at cost + shipping. 

^^PM me if that less desired version ends up being the stand alone color variant from fat and I will gladly take you up on that, absolutely!

I ordered the bundle version with the Prints and the two Kings Road Merch variants. Grabbed the Fat bundle last night. Then sold a copy of Slipknot-Iowa on ebay so I could justify purchasing the other 3 variants. Unfortunately, by the time I got to Fat the other colored was sold out.   :(

• 2 weeks later...

Epitaph sent out an email saying the artwork is delayed and vinyl won't ship until April

Well that sucks.. I ordered from Fat, but didn't get any email about delays.  If you look on Strung Out's merch store it actually notes this..

– Transmission.Alpha.Delta Art Print Set – This set features a different 12” x 12” print for each song & the album cover. 13 total! This set will ship separately for extra protection.