The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

So what happens if all of these were a mistake?  Is it possible to for them to just cancel an order on ebay?  I've never had it happen.  Do they have to honor the prices?

From eBay:

Occasionally, you may need to cancel a transaction, for instance, if the item is broken or you made a mistake when listing it.

If you've sold an item but can't complete the sale, you may be able to cancel the transaction in My eBay or Seller Hub.

Cancel a transaction

When you need to cancel a transaction, it's a good practice to first let the buyer know you're canceling it and why.

You can cancel a transaction:

• Up to 30 days after the sale

• Even if your buyer has already paid for the item

You won't be able to cancel a transaction if:

• The buyer has already opened an Item not received request.

• You've already opened an Unpaid item case.

If there were multiple items in the purchase, you can only cancel the entire transaction, not individual parts of the order.

The thing with GoHastings - they are on an automated system, where orders get placed and then those orders get sent to individual stores to be fulfilled. So the chances of orders being fulfilled are actually very good, because there's not a central warehouse where orders are getting shipped from.