The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

5 random Jade Tree LPs for $10 (plus applicable shipping fees). http://merchnow.com/products/v2/236807/lp-grab-bag

I'm not sure they have anything in print that I even really need but it's hard to pass up 5 LPs for that price, there's a 7" and CD deal if you're into those things too.

On August 9, 2016 at 7:34 PM, dantheriver said:

5 random Jade Tree LPs for $10 (plus applicable shipping fees). http://merchnow.com/products/v2/236807/lp-grab-bag

I'm not sure they have anything in print that I even really need but it's hard to pass up 5 LPs for that price, there's a 7" and CD deal if you're into those things too.

Eh, why not right. 

21 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Why is shipping 16 dollars for 5 records?!?!?!? 

I did the k records 5 for and shipping was like 5.50...

Did you get your K Records package yet? 

I received a few good ones for sure!

My favorite was Supersnazz - Devil Youth Blues (Pink). Actually been in my want-list if I came across it. Right up my alley.  

Also received, Mondosaurus, Jordan O'Jordan, District 17, Sandy Dirt.

Still listening but I am happy with the purchase for 15 dollars. I'll definitely enjoy the majority. 

2 hours ago, ajhall04 said:

Did you get your K Records package yet? 

I received a few good ones for sure!

My favorite was Supersnazz - Devil Youth Blues (Pink). Actually been in my want-list if I came across it. Right up my alley.  

Also received, Mondosaurus, Jordan O'Jordan, District 17, Sandy Dirt.

Still listening but I am happy with the purchase for 15 dollars. I'll definitely enjoy the majority. 

I did. I havent got a chance to dive through it yet but one record has no markings and no cover so not sure if that was supposed to happen. Ill reportback tomorrow

I wish i got that supersnazz record. 

Got:

ground round: memories better left behind (10")

coasting: youre never going back

vampire hands and daughters of the sun: skull judge

Sandy dirt: s/t ep

mystery record on discogs is listed as unknown artist untitled and techno as genre. 

Edited by Twistedshabazz

On August 9, 2016 at 7:34 PM, dantheriver said:

Figured I'd gamble and hope for one of those Lifetime LPs. Can't go wrong with 5 Jade Tree releases for that prices though.